senior pranks

NOWEone

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

things that have been done:

get a couple gallons of rancid milk, stick it in a hard to reach area (ie behind vending machines) that shit will stink up the entire school , especially if you put them in multiple spots around school.

superglue the keyholes to the entrances into the building(s)

number one your only hurting yourself and number two sounds good.

we used to just piss in the heaters on the reg at my school so everytime the heaters kicked in itd smell like hot piss in the hallways... a buncha geniuses my school was

sept this dude who used to write aero back in the day was dope cause hed literally bomb the inside of the school with those tiny one use cans you can fit in your pockets... he was my hero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i brought sparkler bombs to my school...shit was awesome..bomb squad showed up and everything.

we got in the news paper for that one.

some of the explosions set off a shockwave you can see creepin down the hall ata fast pase...then the upper level shook like madness...girls werew screamin..vice principal went esp and ran right where it blew...with in seconds.he kicked a door open and ran straight to it..kinda wierd..blew 2 guys away..not killing but definately throwing them...kinda lucky.

this one made me laugh dude...you rock

anything with young girls in a sceaming panic! woo-hoo!

Archived