Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

THE MISC. STORY THREAD

Guest Wilt

Re: not quite true....

Originally posted by pissedoff

well... coming from the "gf at the time" the story didnt quite go like that... i believe the first story happened another night and she didnt exactly have to go to hospital... and as for you convincing me you were "too drunk"? more like you asked for it and i told you to piss off into the other room... also dont talk like it was such a hard job getting my best friend into bed, shes easy, she would have fucked you if you were a 3 headed monster...

dont talk shit, people find these things

ohhhhhh shit...thats the illest...aww man...homeboy caught a bad one...ohhhh shit..hahahahahahahahahah im dead.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: not quite true....

Originally posted by pissedoff

well... coming from the "gf at the time" the story didnt quite go like that... i believe the first story happened another night and she didnt exactly have to go to hospital... and as for you convincing me you were "too drunk"? more like you asked for it and i told you to piss off into the other room... also dont talk like it was such a hard job getting my best friend into bed, shes easy, she would have fucked you if you were a 3 headed monster...

dont talk shit, people find these things

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH shit this is the funniest shit hahahah SPRUUNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG keep going both of you its keeping me entertained.......

this thread changed from the miscellaneous story thread to the sex story thread... i dont like it.

same night? so its happened to you twice on different occasions?

sorry but it wasnt a good thing you did and its even worse to be bragging about it on the fucking internet...

and you know that parts of that werent true...but ill leave it go

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

. after a while she passes out and i'm like i don't wanna be around when she sobers up in the morning so i screw.

Are you saying you fucked a chick who was passed out? Thats messed up. Even if you didnt do that whatever you did to her while she was drunk was fucked up too.