JERSEY! Paterson and Newark to be exact...

retard

Guest StompOnKomp

Fawkin Ay man!!

Aight my mang Self with the Phoenix Suns Joint. You wanna send me the rest of the flix from that day buddy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ted Wakowski

Snow's been gettin' busy. Also nice to see a Teck flick -- for a head with such a nasty style he's slept on.

• 2 weeks later...

fag

Fuking poof if i was a cop i would have my own flicks of Jersey electrics besides im from australia so u aint got shit to oink about fucking loser! So either you to afraid to post em cos they are wak or u dont have any... :lol::lol::lol:

retard bring your silly aussie ass up hereand i'll let you know whats up there slappernuts trains get painted flicks are between people who know people who paint so ease up there...

Well i was just wondering if anyone had any flicks if you dont then fine i dont see the problem in posting em everyone else posts electrics from far and wide so how about u ease up Mr Sickunt...So bring ure yankee ass to aus trains get painted here except we dont have this fucking head up our ass attitude and well show what we got.No diss to anyone else.

Archived