WATERFEST!!!

TRAMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beardo

bearded wonder 321 and fabulous abnormality 223 were present and rubbernecking hotties all day. good times. fast cars are cool!

9134583-206e-025801C2-.jpg

HAAA!! my pal tom built this car.

VR6 swapped 4 door GL, ABT widebody kit, oettinger wheels, geek CF hood, SRDs, etc. it had a SC for a while, but he sold it to build a car i sold him.

he flipped it a few months ago and sold it to some other dude. apparently it's back on the road now. it pulled harder than any other NA VR6 i have ever ridden in.

i wish i could have gone to waterfest. maybe i'll head to dubwar.:confused:

fastest car there was an a1

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=438020

yeah and mostly a2's hittin the 11 and 12 sec times.

judging for scirocco's was horrible

swap meet was not that good

green a1 jetta coupe was insane, one of my new favorite cars.

a2's with vr6's is becoming so commonplace, even turboed ones but i digress.

it was fun as hell but so hot

did you catch the peugot doing autocross?? it was out of control

how many vwvortex heads do we have at 12oz?? i got the BEST fucking user name there....anyway, woo.

the craziest dub i've ridden in has got to be the VR6 a3 GTi that was bored out to 3liter...it was fucking rediculous...last i heard, he had dropped into an A2 but then had to ditch the country cause of debt problems, but was thinking of importing a rallye golf...im not really sure what happened to him....

Re: boser blick

Originally posted by TRAMP

I'm a member of the vortex but I never post.

me too. i used to post a lot, then i got sick of goddamn VWs breaking down so i sold out and bought a japanese car.

i've been MUCH happier with my nissan. i still post on vortex sometimes.

i'd still like to get a '70s rabbit shell and put my new JH motor into it, then boost the fuck out of it.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

when's 4-motion going to be an option on all imported vw's?

bwahahahah...

good one.

seriously, though.. i guess the whole "option" thing would work if you were ordering a car (as opposed to just walking onto a lot). they already have the cars in europe so there'd be no retooling cost.

i just don't think there's much of a market for a $30,000 hatchback. i don't think the sticker price would be that high, but you get what i'm saying. most americans are retarded when it comes to cars.

now, the touareg.. that will sell like crazy.

(although i don't think it's ugly or flashy enough for the american market)

10 to 1 weight to power ratio is really all i'm looking for in my daily driver.

i still think 4 motion will evenutally make it to the us market in a sports car. i've seen what lobbying can do on vortex and it's only a matter of time before VAG drops it into a jetta or gti as an upgrade. all i'd need right now is that 24 valve vr6 with 4 motion in a gti and a little cash for a turbo upgrade and KA-BooMM!! there goes my axles again!

hahahaha...

M3 or worked s4 will be my next car.

Archived