Last Episode of The Osbournes?

Pistol

damn Pistol is starting threads like a mutha tonight.

Did anyone see the last episode of the season tonight?

From what I hear it's probably the last one.

Ozzy and fam. want some ridiculous amounts of cash and MTV supposedly broke off negotiations already.

But you never know...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

damn Pistol is starting threads like a mutha tonight.

Did anyone see the last episode of the season tonight?

From what I hear it's probably the last one.

Ozzy and fam. want some ridiculous amounts of cash and MTV supposedly broke off negotiations already.

But you never know...

Nope .. it is coming back. Check this:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/03/t...v.osbournes.ap/

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- MTV's hit series "The Osbournes" will return for a second season, Sharon Osbourne said Thursday. The network said it was still in discussions with the family.

During an appearance on NBC's "Tonight," host Jay Leno asked Osbourne if there would be another season of the reality series based on the family life of her husband, heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

"Yes," she replied, smiling and throwing her hands in the air. She didn't offer further details.

A network spokeswoman, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Associated Press late Thursday that a deal had not been reached.

"The Osbournes" is MTV's hottest series in the channel's 21-year-old history, drawing more than 6 million weekly viewers. It has pushed aside professional wrestling as cable TV's biggest show, according to Nielsen Media Research.

The program's popularity boosted the Osbournes' negotiating position regarding a second season. The family, reportedly concerned about tourists at their California home, may film part of a new season at their other home in England.

During the weekend I heard that MTV was finally breaking off negotiations. My guess is that Sharon is just trying to make it harder for MTV to say no after announcing it on the Tonight Show. But you never know with Hollywood.

my band is going to send a full press and publicity package including t-shirts with a web address to jack osbourne. Even if he hates our band he might wear a t-shirt and people will go and listen to us and like what they hear and buy cd's and help make us famous.

the osbourne family was receiving like 20,000 an episode (to split) i suppose they had no clue how big that show would break... logically the family realizes that a show like that with barely any overhead is raking in mills and ha demanded 7 figures to return... i don't blame them.

but the show is getting played for me already... anyway, obviously it's nothing like real-time, so unless they've begun filming for the second set of episodes already, there's going to be a wait before you see new material, but i'm sure the quality will improve...

Archived