HERB KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o.g.sofa1

WORD TO ANYBODY WHO CAN GET WHAT IM DOING,I LOOK UP TO NIGGGAS LIKE KET/GHOST/REAS/STAK/SANESMITH182/ I LOVE THAT OLD NEW YORK GRAFF.I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET FUNKY!!!!!!!!!I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO NOBODY,IM JUST SOME KID OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE DOING MY THING!!!!!!I DONT HAVE TO MOVE ANYWHERE TO CATCH WRECK I DO FINE IN THE SOUTH WEST.IVE PAID A SHIT LOAD OF DUES!!!!!!(ALL-CITY BABY!)I EVEN GOT MY HEAD CRACKED IN THE HEAD WITH A GOLF CLUB FOR THIS SHIT,IM STILL HERE.WORD TO ALL THE REAL HEADS,WENTAKAFUE1/AMEN/HEWS/HDS/RW/TUSK/P-38/AROE/SIZE/STAIN/KET1/STAK/NOAH/FREE-5/KERN/RATE/ETC>>>>>KING/SOFA1>>>>>FROM THE BADLANDS OF NEW MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!SB/MUL chicago>>>>>>>fool!:mad:

Guest HOST18 DYM

Yo why is it that people feel the need to go through all the trouble to type a report on why they think someone is wack? Yo Sofa that last joint is real cool. I seent a spot you did with Rate and Aroe in Brooklyn, cool shit. I know people are going to not like this but as far as the dude that said the piece looked like a Grey/Amaze bite, heres what... To ME it would almost seem that REAS made a trip out to the west and schooled 85% of the writers there. I peep all these kids that do freights and all rock the same style that Reas was doing 10 years ago. That goes for Amaze and Grey as well. I'm not knocking anyone. Everyone is going to get influenced by someone. At least get the credit right.

Rock&Roll!

Guest StompOnKomp

the last joint is cool, if you're gonna dis post your piece then talk. at least sofa paints

Do Your Math

Young Minds Create Anarchy

Guest o.g.sofa1
Originally posted by dogface

c'mon, the last one is the worse AMAZE GREY jock ever. i could pick that piece out of the art of getting over twice, that's just silly, exact copy almost.

believe me,me and GREY go way back.im cool with AMAZE also,it all goes back to the ROTTEN APPLE.:o

I'd like to see more shit you've done that isn't on that same wall.

Enough with the legals already, if you have paid your dues like you say you have post some of your illegal shit. I am much more interested in seeing flicks than reading about you proving your points. I am not concerned with what everyone else has to say either. Just gimmie some eye candy already cause I've dug your previous posts.

Guest anti-sofa

og sofa1- you suck. thats all there is to it. you claim all city, but when was that? 10 years ago? and where are you now- painting a legal wall with house paint, saying "i'm all city. i earned it." you are posting pictures in a forum where people can give their opinions.. and if someone says they dont like your stuff, you say "fuck you, toy. i am og sofa1 all city. i earned it." move on with your life- go all city again, or go sketch out a new style. quit spending so much time riding your own nuts, posting your own shit cuz no one else will.

Guest anti-sofa

and dont try to pull any of that bullshit "you hide behind the internet" shit either- that doesnt mean anything.. what matters is that you are fucking stupid, and either you can do something about it, (like go go back to the drawing board,) or you can go about your life being dumb, trying to find out who i am, so you can call me out, never changing your ways.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

Yo why is it that people feel the need to go through all the trouble to type a report on why they think someone is wack? Yo Sofa that last joint is real cool. I seent a spot you did with Rate and Aroe in Brooklyn, cool shit. I know people are going to not like this but as far as the dude that said the piece looked like a Grey/Amaze bite, heres what... To ME it would almost seem that REAS made a trip out to the west and schooled 85% of the writers there. I peep all these kids that do freights and all rock the same style that Reas was doing 10 years ago. That goes for Amaze and Grey as well. I'm not knocking anyone. Everyone is going to get influenced by someone. At least get the credit right.

Rock&Roll!

i wouldn't say they all rock REAS's old style. if it looks like anything from NY, yeah it'd be REAS or GHOST. i still say it looks just like AMAZE though, it looks like AMAZE's REAS influenced shit, too close to call it "influenced", i don't care what people say.

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

believe me,me and GREY go way back.im cool with AMAZE also,it all goes back to the ROTTEN APPLE.:o

so what? does that mean it dosen't look exactly like an AMAZE peice? no. I don't have anything against you, just stating the facts. SALEM OFA writes SOFA sometimes, and he's killer, that's not you i don't think?

Guest o.g.sofa1

so what? does that mean it dosen't look exactly like an AMAZE peice? no. I don't have anything against you, just stating the facts. SALEM OFA writes SOFA sometimes, and he's killer, that's not you i don't think?

you dont know what the hell you are talking about!period!!as for SALEM/OFA he tried throwing me down in OFA back in the day.he used to say CORNY SHIT,if hes pushing SOFA now its because he is on my dick and didnt think of it first>>>>>>>>>>the original sofa1:king:

Guest imjust2funky
Originally posted by anti-sofa

and dont try to pull any of that bullshit "you hide behind the internet" shit either- that doesnt mean anything.. what matters is that you are fucking stupid, and either you can do something about it, (like go go back to the drawing board,) or you can go about your life being dumb, trying to find out who i am, so you can call me out, never changing your ways.

one of the worst examples of a psycho ive ever seen^^^

get a life herb

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

you dont know what the hell you are talking about!period!!as for SALEM/OFA he tried throwing me down in OFA back in the day.he used to say CORNY SHIT,if hes pushing SOFA now its because he is on my dick and didnt think of it first>>>>>>>>>>the original sofa1:king:

i think you're fulla shit, SALEM would burn you quicky, those flicks suck my ass, thanks. guys that claim king cause they do weak pieces in their back yards are funny. i won't look at your post again, sorry to disrupt.

my opinion doesn't really matter

but sofa, don't post flicks here if you don't want a flood of haters with their corny 2 cents...

the dude who made up a "anti-sofa" screen-name just to diss him, come on man, are you that much of a loser? lol

Guest Dr. Doom

i think you're fulla shit, SALEM would burn you quicky, those flicks suck my ass, thanks. guys that claim king cause they do weak pieces in their back yards are funny. i won't look at your post again, sorry to disrupt.

I respect SOFA for being around forever!! Guaranteed! But the whole Salem OFA thing.................... That fool is pure crazy!! Splitting kids heads open with club bats!! Kinda like the whole "golf club upside the head thing" that you were just talking about!! Drop it!! Let it go man!

Guest o.g.sofa1

dr doom

i have nothing against SALEM,we are actually cool.you are right!ive been around for a while,long enough to know who the real OFAs from LA are.SALEM bounced from town to town,he even spent a little time in ABQ.but i actually met him in SF,all im saying is i know im the first SOFA he even knows that.and if he is using SOFA is because he admires me,i dont know why you guys even care!believe me im 6,2 300 pounds ill go head up with anybody!whatever.oh yeah! my brother made him buff his tag on his shop????so what you saying!!!!!!!!!o.g.sofa1/tum/rof/:o

Archived