New Non Phixion

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

Word Marlboro.

It occurs to me that the time I've spent writing about shit on here may amount to the entire lifespan of certain humans who didn't die prematurely.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

Coming soon: an in-depth thread looking at the true meaning behind the autopsy, and whether or not it's as good as the autopsy's which came before it.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

first of all, invest in a cd player

second, all songs have meaning, you people are pretty loose suggesting that the only people who have meaning to their songs are the people whose views are similiar to yours... everything has meaning, i think that's a given... whether you agree with it, understand it, or relate to it, well that's something else... i might as well not knock what most of you seem to like (even though i usually do,) but i think there's a growing tendency to tune out the main stream simply because it's the main stream... if you open your ears you might find shit you like in unlikely places...

outkast is fresh, but i thought "atliens" was the peak of their shit personally, and as for ghostface, he's just nasty (i didn't even realize that was debatable)

i think a lot of that other shit mentioned is the life soundtrack for backpackers that get beat-up a lot... more later

is this the same person that just says "oh that shit sucks"as you did in the blackalicious theard and said ill just listen to my 2pac........why did you bitch at shit when your just as close minded.........dont try to sound smart....when all you do is bitch about stuff that dont consern you or you do yourself...

p.s...feel free to point out any spelling mistakes..and tapes rule :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest Wilt

im pretty much a "backpacker" and ive never been beat up in my life...however....i no longer care about this thread so it should be left for dead.

dont try to sound smart....when all you do is bitch about stuff that dont consern you or you do yourself...

slow down sparky, no one's "trying" to sound like anything, and everything on here "conserns" me! when are you geeks going to get it through your thick heads that if you post something on here you're making it my, and everyone else's, business? i'm not closed-minded, just opinionated and confident in my superior judgment... and wilt, you DO get beat up, don't front!

girlfriends are key? what? you don't fucking know me man... please spare me you bridge n' tunneling jersey herb... i get PAID to sit at work and type on this shit, unfortunately my boss might say something about my girl hanging in my office instead...

a life is key for you, slow your roll down....

Archived