doing drugs is bad!

backcountrywriter

i left a nug in the pocket of my coat, in my room, the next day i noticed the pocket was unzipped, but everything was still there. 2 weeks later my parents sat down and had the drug talk with me, my mom just didn't want me getting hurt, as soon as she walked out of the room my dad asked how much an ounce was these days, he told me got kicked out of boarding school for smoking and had a plant in his room 4 feet high, it was pretty wierd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

kill

drugs...............................................................................................

Hey willy, a long time you talked about how lame weed was, and how it sucked and that you were going to quit, then like 2 months later, you couldnt get a job cause you had recently smoked a joint and you were gonna fail the drug test. Thats really stupid man, did you not have the strength to quit, i just find it sad that you lost that nice ass job for it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I got my mom smoking herself retarded on video... check it out if you're bored.

My dad probably smokes more often than I do. He said he was still selling by the pound when I was born... and I'm a second child.

Woohoo. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

In grade 9 our whole grade went on this big field trip to the zoo. About 30 kids had planned it all out that we were just gonna smoke weed all day long. Some kids did mushrooms and other shit, but most of us just smoked weed. Anyway, we all got busted eventually, and since there was like 3 weeks left in school we got suspended until exams. Which meant I had to come home and tell my parents why I didn't have to go to school anymore. That sucked ass. Never been actually caught by them, though....

Man we did that this year and I'm in 10th but we went to this place in the zoo near this waterfall thing near a pond and it had steam coming out for it to look real or someshit anyway, my friends just smoked back their while I caught handstyles on wastecans, because I was clean...Freinds still dont know I write....

Archived