LEAD DNA AOK IMOK DF

just~someone~else~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest donkeydong

yea hot.. bump the gimmick letters...

i personally like his straits and his pre 2000 wall action

ive seen some of his work from 3-4 years ago that is just hot...some of the stuff he has painted with vault..they make a good team

thats just my input...oh question ...that hopper w/ hence and lead i have that picture ( i caught it on the track back home) so techniclly if i posted that it wouldnt be stealing , seeing how someone else posted it allready.. not that i would post somthing that someone allready posted...shit ill shut up allready

I've seen some stuff of yours(yeah I know who U R...)that look similar to what you just described as gimmeck letters. Can we say Diego? I have a funny feeling that you are one of those artsy fartsy RSID kids? Do alot of painting while your going to school type...

I guess you got to start somewhere. Wish I could afford to go to school, to bad mommy and daddy don't send me away? Probably got more skills than most of them kids but not enough money? life is like a box of chocolates there Forest. I'm getting paid for my art and never went to school and keeping a healthy balance for my graff side of things. I love it when out of staters come into a state and try to start running things.I love the challange? ;)

Lay off the haterade. No one needs sports drinks to paint graffiti. This fella Lead is A+++++ in my little black book.

Archived