baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I havent been on this thing in a minute and i hear about some faggot calling me out on a webpage...

lets get some shit straght .....ive been tring to fight you for how long? shut your fucking mouth I came allllllll the wway up to your fucking house becasue your to much of a bitch to drive down mine and when i get there you bitch the fuck out... your a straght bitch your 5 years older than me and 5000x more of a pussy... all you do is open your mouth and when you get confronted you get shook the fuck, grow a dick faggot.... and noone dick rode you about that peice of shit warehouse! you called me for 2 weeks solid tring to get me to paint that bitch so shut the fuck up... this was my favorite line, HONESTLY "your only a tough guy on 12 but your a bitch on the streets" considering its been months since ive been on this bitch and the fact you said 'streets' what the fuck do yo uknow about the streets you fuckin hillbilly you live in the fucking sticks.... ONCE AGAIN, STOP OPNEING YOUR MOUTH and come see me bitch, you know where I live, you know it sthe same adress you gave to the police you fucking snitch... you paint over everyone and think it can be fixed with a simple 'sorry'... keepin hiding faggot ill run into your eventually... can you do no just me, but EVERYONE a favor... stop posting your wack ass pictures and SHUT THE FUCK UP... you ant scared of me? but when i call you out you tell me im not worth your gas or your time... so i come see you and you run off.. its cool though, keep running your mouth. its just funner for me when i finally bump into you.. your 23, start acting like it bitch

sorry for poluting this website with more dumbshit, thats all i gadda say..

DYMESONER

forreal shun, save your fucking breath for when i see you.. honeslty... none of us care.. PM me if your that anal about the situation

right. so anyway.... learn anything from those pics? or are you just going to continue to spew some shit that should be in a P M all over the board to make it that much wacker? keep it one on one. no one cares about some problem you got with some other random nameless hater on here.

P M it. PMS it. WHATEVER. just keep this shit about how tight baltimore is. not about how wack the beef is.