baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On the contrary, I proved that it wasn't me.

And why all the shit talking? I wasn't talking to you, and the last time I saw you years ago you came into my work all on my nuts when I was dissing you at Tower, because that was the only place you were painting. Then you faded into obscurity for a few years and came back thinking you were king. Chump.

You never dissed me you skinny bitch.I came into your work to try and get you to come outside so I could serve your punk ass what you have coming to you.You were shook up like a lil bitch.

You never dissed me you skinny bitch.I came into your work to try and get you to come outside so I could serve your punk ass what you have coming to you.You were shook up like a lil bitch.

HAHA.. Actually, all 5'8" of you came in because someone told you where I work, and you were like "yeah we were dissing each other for a while it was pissing me off, but its all good I dont fuck with that dude TWO anymore and your shit is nice". YOU came to me to squash the beef.

You even gave me your number you fucking idiot, talking about how you wanted to start bombing again and wanted me to come with you.

PM if you want to continue this. faggot.

HAHA.. Actually, all 5'8" of you came in because someone told you where I work, and you were like "yeah we were dissing each other for a while it was pissing me off, but its all good I dont fuck with that dude TWO anymore and your shit is nice". YOU came to me to squash the beef.

You even gave me your number you fucking idiot, talking about how you wanted to start bombing again and wanted me to come with you.

PM if you want to continue this. faggot.

HAHA I thought you were drug free ? Based on how twisted you have the situation you must have been smoking greens.

You really are in some kind of fantasy world.We both know you would run if we ran into each other again.