baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo SETH why dont you try doing some HIGHWAYS...some ill street shit or some massive burners and then cry about how some hollow went over a straight letter..yo aint ever done shit worth talking about...you dissed burners with some 12oz screen name and had some one who doesnt even write do it for you...how the fuck you going to talk trash on MECA...ESPECIALLY since you claim your down with the boy...

bitch nigga your the one talking shit one MECA and then being cool to the nigga your crying Im pointing shit out...just another two faced move by a bitch ass nigga that aint about shit

NEVER TALKED SHIT HE'S MY BOY, JUST POINTING OUT THAT HE DID NOT IN FACT GO OVER THAT NORM LIKE YOU ARE ALL ARGUING ABOUT. BUT SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN BALTIMORE YOU WOULD HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT. BUT EVEN IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A CAR TO SEE IT.

yo SETH why dont you try doing some HIGHWAYS...some ill street shit or some massive burners and then cry about how some hollow went over a straight letter..yo aint ever done shit worth talking about...you dissed burners with some 12oz screen name and had some one who doesnt even write do it for you...how the fuck you going to talk trash on MECA...ESPECIALLY since you claim your down with the boy...

WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO GET A JOB YA BUM

YO GIVE THE FUCK UP your snitchin ass sucks! your not even down with SF so stop pushin... your a fucking embbaresment to my city, grab your balls and except you have ruined every chance of getting down.... your a punkbitch... you dissd a wall a HALLS OF FUCKING FAME.. you dont even have the right to witness the walls of fame MORE OR LESS paint there.... give up yo... this is Baltimore, you dont belong here... you make yourself look like a jackass.... stop dick riding other writters, this shits getting annoying....

your and your punkbitch fuck buddy POSER are clowns yo, forreal... step the fuck down and get over yourselves...

^^PM^^

i'v admited i'm a toy thus far. i'v apologized for halls...get off my nuts DYMES DECOS DEXT?! what ever the fuck you write...i'm far from dick riding when your steady on my nuts to get at dume n cedar? whom u'v also spent quite a bit of time talkin shit about...oh! and need i forget to mention the legal not to long ago witch you also sucked my dick to get on...go fuck yourself. deal with it i'm goin to keep writing...and no one is ganna stop me...i'v had more threatening PM's from people like erge and dane? think your stupid ass scares me in the slightest? keep my name out of your mouth. and stay out of my face if you value your health.

your only a tough guy on 12 but your a bitch on the streets

i love how people think they own this town... hahah maby

some of the people on here but you sure as fuck dont...

peace out.

-iome

bump DECOS DYMES DEXT?!

ahahahahah faggetzzzzz