baltimore

b/d

Your 100% right. I can't drawl for shit hahah... don't get me wrong I love that face it looks cool as shit. But I could probly paint that with my eyes closed... the only character I can't re create and make legit is ways dude on the bike...

i could shit your character out of my ass and any ways character as well. you should kill yourself. viva hate was talking about you too d lord.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

continued... same shit different day from people who talk shit online AND DONT PAINT nor do they post RECENT fliks of there work?... i see derk.cedar.dume.scum.bloks.random.baal.vose.ways.mask.saet up around town constantly on a daily basis... i'll take criticism openly from any of them, but half you guys on here not so much. I'v never asked to be liked or "accepted" nor do i give a shit. I'm doin me like i'v been told from so many other writers, just like you all should do you. If your so upset with the state of things in baltimore DO SOME PAINTING... bitching about it here wont get anywhere... i'v sead it befor but this time its for real im never logging on 12oz again this shit is a fuckin joke. PMing and continuing this convo wont do you any good cause i'll never see it. Peace Respect (to those who dont talk shit)