baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm straight with rome and besides the fact I don't know if you'v ever been there but rome has a straight on every other car. I'm possitive he won't give 2 shits... so try not to speak for the man if he honestly has a problem he will call me. Kids these days... bump soe roof top on northave that shit is hard!

...your characters and suans need alot of work both the "complex" ones and especially the ones that you bomb... you have been getting up alot, more than me and most right now, not tryin to mock you there.. but what happened to getting up with some style? the key to creating a graff persona with a character is to create a character thats a symbol that no one else can do but you can do quick and with energy and style... ad an arm or hand , have it say something, make it a one liner, make it stand out... check out mummy man and giraffe i think they got a thread, OR Fraya who got up with Zeek and SZE around 2000 who did those quick faces.. wish i had a flik

not really trying to be a dick and i know your tryin to build your skills or go on a "12 oz rant" but if they are going to be everywhere i look i figured id say something....

not looking for a response or argument, just sayin.

check out david choe:

• Like 1