baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha.id never normally agree with drips but uh yea,sleeper cell, my dude, we all see whats the haps here is.spc is lucky meca still reps gba.we all on the other hand knows he is the only one that reps it.spc probly hasnt toucched a caan o paint in years.on the real(please prove me wrong)...dubizm..we kno the joke(you)...and WE KNO WHATS up.diss someone then rush to post the pic n i garun tee sum one else will jock you.but dont get yur head all big.they only seen it on the internet.not real life.and yes , i bet u say im so mad n jealous. YOU ARE SO RITE!!!!!

spc is still alive .??.. i just remember riding the red line in like 98 or 99 and seeing those ugly letters ..god that was when the redline just went down hill ... what is it like a decade plus later and his shit looks the same .. thats pretty bad ...i would ask kos, tfm, dk guys back then about who this toy spc is and they said , oh just some homo who sends in pictures to magazines all day ... now hes just some homo that post on 12 oz all day ..glad to see he got a lot accomplished in 10 plus years ... bravo spc , BRAVO !