baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow your still the same dickhead i remember from years ago, no one represents gba except people you chat online with in europe, no one cares about you except the magazines in europe you e mail your pictures 2 every week then brag 2 us your in them as if its a big acconplishmint. You may have europe fooled but all of us here know you. Meca is a cool dude ive met him several times and he dont even reprersent gba anymore you have no one. And please stop acting like we are all afraid of you, i go 2 as many gatherings as i can and have yet 2 see you at a single one.

LMAO ! YOU WIN THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THE YEAR AWARD !! THOSE PICS ARE 2 DAYS OLD FOOL !!

You wish MECA dropped GBA ...keep dreaming fagg

.. CONGRATS ON BEING A GRAFF. GROUPIE TOY ! GO TO ALL THE MEETS YOU CAN,YOU STILL A TOY THAT HAS NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...

and the majority of mags I was in were American not European fool.

LMAO ! YOU WIN THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THE YEAR AWARD !! THOSE PICS ARE 2 DAYS OLD FOOL !!

You wish MECA dropped GBA ...keep dreaming fagg

.. CONGRATS ON BEING A GRAFF. GROUPIE TOY ! GO TO ALL THE MEETS YOU CAN,YOU STILL A TOY THAT HAS NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...

and the majority of mags I was in were American not European fool.

2 tags for the entire year, you guys are crushing shit.....

cedar, dume etc. take note....thats how shit gets done!

lol not to take away from the snow bombing, but keep calling rkyer to find out about me. Plus arent you a little old to have sleepovers at your mothers house to paint graffiti?

and no i didnt make that GBA ms paint photo.....if you ask around my graphic design skills are a bit better than that, although I wish I had thought of it because its fucking hilarious.

lol not to take away from the snow bombing, but keep calling rkyer to find out about me. Plus arent you a little old to have sleepovers at your mothers house to paint graffiti?

and no i didnt make that GBA ms paint photo.....if you ask around my graphic design skills are a bit better than that, although I wish I had thought of it because its fucking hilarious.

Whats hilariuos is how you got bitch slapped and didnt do a damn thing about it....keep hiding in your mommys house in the county fagg.:lol:

Whats hilariuos is how you got bitch slapped and didnt do a damn thing about it....keep hiding in your mommys house in the county fagg.:lol:

bitch slapped when and where exactly? please if you have details air them out for me so im clear what you are talking about.

or are there no details, and you still live with your mother having sleep overs.....

for christ sake shut up pussy...

MOM I NEED ANOTHER HOT POCKETTTTTTTTTTTTTT..........

Pussy? How many times I tried to get your bitch ass to meet me and you keep saying "you'll see me soon enough" i.e. your too pussy to see me at all.,... and your man already said your too scarred to see me so keep talkin shit pussy thats all you can do.

Get off my dick already chump.How many years you been goin on about me and still havent done a damn thing but talk shit on here.

Pussy? How many times I tried to get your bitch ass to meet me and you keep saying "you'll see me soon enough" i.e. your too pussy to see me at all.,... and your man already said your too scarred to see me so keep talkin shit pussy thats all you can do.

Get off my dick already chump.How many years you been goin on about me and still havent done a damn thing but talk shit on here.

lol im not 12 years old, im not going to your mothers house to kick your head in, regardless of how many times shes invited me.

you know a lot of the same people i do, if you wanted to make it happen it would have already happened......so settle down headcase nobody is ducking you.

O my bad,your 13 and your mommy wont let you out of the house to get whats comin to you fanboy.

..and I'd love to see you try and kick my head in.:rolleyes:

you'd also love to see a woman other than your mother every single morning of your life wouldnt you.

continue having sleepovers and being a grown man collecting disability.

you fail at life </endthread>