baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man are you still goin? are you seriously tryin to argue on this? this is the last thing im gonna say cuz it wasnt my shit, that spots it wack anyways, and didnt expect my comment to cause fuckin conniptions ....

let me clarify to the "retards"...

REGARDLESS IF A WALL IS LEGAL OR ILLEGAL THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN EDUCATE NOT RULES BUT EDUCATE (ie: like a throw can go over a hand, a staright can go over a throw, a piece can go over all the above as long as you burn it, and if your shit gets dissed unless someone compltely roles that shit its not your place to paint over it) cuz then it looks like you dissed it and thats what happened to your bro and his wack ride bite... im embarrassed to be arguing with a 7th grader over a legal wall, i apologize for anyone who had to read this shit but it seems the youngins just dont get it ive seen it happen to to many places outside of this so called "spot"....

----END----

Cantonvilles legal wall was mess, you could spend all do doing a nice piece and the next day there would be filled-ins all over it, and not for reason of beef, but just cause it Toy. That the price you pay for painting at legal walls. Fuck a legal wall anyways unless its commissioned work

Yea like from what I heard they met up at starbucks for some espresso and were like hey we have the same two letters but were cool with that and then they decided to make it public. Maybe if someone did a burner or production that was worth while the shit might run.

Yea like from what I heard they met up at starbucks for some espresso and were like hey we have the same two letters but were cool with that and then they decided to make it public. Maybe if someone did a burner or production that was worth while the shit might run.

you are too fucking cute. fuck you. what i meant by that was. i've never heard of any beef between them so they must be pretty cool dudes. any other douche bag would start a fight over someone having the same 2 letter as them. don't make yourself look stupid. this thread is bad enough with all the worthless arguments. you dont have to drag my simple question into it.