baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Looks like somebody paints on primed plywood boards in their backyard!! DOSENT this toy know that somebody already writes pose?? and there 2 of them! AND they are waaaaay better than you!! I hATER THESE FAKE BACKYARD PIECERS TRYING TO FRONT LIKE THERE ABOUT SOMETHNIG!!

lil late bro so give it rest

I was in Baltimore friday. I couldn't believe how clean the walls were. I was in the hood, too on North st. The walls were clean as hell. Everything was clean, I hardly saw any tags anywhere.

I'm not roasting B-more. I got family (and crew) there. I was just amazed at how clean the walls were there in some dead ass grimy looking neighborhoods.

I was in Baltimore friday. I couldn't believe how clean the walls were. I was in the hood, too on North st. The walls were clean as hell. Everything was clean, I hardly saw any tags anywhere.

I'm not roasting B-more. I got family (and crew) there. I was just amazed at how clean the walls were there in some dead ass grimy looking neighborhoods.

Its true.. the graf removal squad and lil community organizations keep the buff going. We puttin in work, tho.

only thing i said was that i wasn't from the dbk in baltimore, but baltimore dbk is fam for sure. nyc, rhode island, philly, boston, baltimore, we goin all usa what's good!

and morther fuckin Alfred, NY. DBK, The Hollering Fam.

IMGP0049.jpg

i dont know about you, or anyone around bmore, but i dont fuck with some hoods... just because of obvious reasons

i dont know about you, or anyone around bmore, but i dont fuck with some hoods... just because of obvious reasons

??? Cos you a scared whitey! You can catch AH on Rutland, Oliver, Dukeland, or any other hood strip all day. And yea, im a cracker too.