baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

daver is very dope but he did not come from out the blue and yall should study that cat he is the last of the baltimore burners for sure long live daver...........baltimore drippen gutta © summer 2011...................and sucking graf related dicks wow that was not necessary..bolton i hope you paint as well as you think your funny and i know who you are so make sure you smile for the camera.......more brick slaying please .......big up that aron joint to that shit was nasty........

daver is very dope but he did not come from out the blue and yall should study that cat he is the last of the baltimore burners for sure long live daver...........baltimore drippen gutta © summer 2011...................and sucking graf related dicks wow that was not necessary..bolton i hope you paint as well as you think your funny and i know who you are so make sure you smile for the camera.......more brick slaying please .......big up that aron joint to that shit was nasty........

now im not a paranoid person,but your choice of words"was not necessary" which was my comment pages back. it was what i had said.Are you referring to me !?.a simple yes or no will do.....

now im not a paranoid person,but your choice of words"was not necessary" which was my comment pages back. it was what i had said.Are you referring to me !?.a simple yes or no will do.....

as far as what you said the only thing related to your comment was about him coming from nowhere...and he didnt come from nowhere in my world me and mask used to pump dave up hard he is a student to his peers and look at the difference in his work thats all i was sayin...dude me and you pm so why would i be cool and talk to you there and then come on here and attack you....yall need to chill everytime i say something you guys get all emotional who cares anyway we all suck.............lol and was not necessary was about bolton and the moderator shit was foul......