baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

anyway,,,,I could care less as half yall should if there are muther fuckers out there that dislike me or judge me in any fasion. be yourself by yourself if thats how its gotta be. I take no shorts when it comes to who I keep close as a homie. Just potential loose lip snitches,,,on whatever krook shit you may be into.How you gonna be crew with heads tou dont know. I bet alot of cats out there got mommy and daddy to bail there lil scared ass outa the bookins and prolly help buy there paint for there cute little hobbie. I always got respect for those out there doing it. I got alot more respect for those with everything to lose and still out killin. this computer shit has got shit to ultimate lame levels in my oppinion. for real "bump" eli,vandel,cise,and my man shaed. whats good caspa?

I remember that dude,,used to skate,,also wrote fake I believe. I went to some pretty slick parties the vs threw in 96 I believe in charles village. they were getting it in for a little while. I got some oldies but goodies to post as soon as I can scan shit. can company,ander under pass she battle,,all kinds of shit,, cise kaos ride jet even kear.94-98 Back then getting flix was a proccess, but still got enough. Yall younger dudes would be surprised,,we put in some work. Admittedly(atleast for me) not near close to what some of yall do today. all kinds of heads mear,kasen,amo,dame,meek,ern,and always shaken besides for when he was bidding.so many more over west too. no video games,magazines( hardly,,maybe flash back,can controll,,even 12 0z later on.)Been with shit pushing 18 years,been wanted in the paper,,locked up,sent to the army(strongly advised),did time for this shit and just beat a current graffiti case finaly.I aint proud of none of that shit just hoping samsung aint getting it twisted when refering to me as a lame,,,if that was the case. Just riffin,,fuck it. like I said before,,,I got respect for all yall in this fucked up family we call writers here in bmore. 1

BUMP THAT REZEN AND RIDE ............FOR THE RECORD I SAID ALSO NOT TO DISCREDIT KOS SO I MUST HAVE RUFFLED YOUR FEATHERS....IM JUST GOING TO LEAVE IT ALONE I FUCK WITH A COUPLE KOS PEOPLE AND ITS ALL GRAVY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS ARGUING WITH WHO ARE YOU...AND SINCE I DONT EVEN LIVE IN BMORE ITS A WASTE OF MY TIME BECAUSE I DONT DO ALL THIS TALKING BULLSHIT IF ITS BEEF WE BATTLE OR KNUCKLE UP AND IM NICE IN BOTH SO JUST CARRY ON BEFORE IT GETS UGLY FROM HERE WE DEAD IT KOS FOR THE RECORD IS COOL WITH KAR AND KAR IS COOL WITH KOS ANYYTHING FURTHER IM GOING TO ASUME YOU JUST PRESSED FOR SOME INTERACTION FROM ME AND THATS SOME SUPER TOY SHIT..........

why dont you post some more collages of your graffiti with your face plastered all over them. Good luck with that book,. KOS doesnt need to put a book out so people know who they are.

nigga ive been doin this shit for over 25 years like they dont know who and what i look like i have been locked up so many times for graf or other wise police and feds been kicken my door since 87............im not worried so i just might put some new ones together just for you cuz im a champion fuck a russell......lol its been a min since i posted those glad you had that gem on ya mental rolladex....clown