baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like arab. at least his first a and his r when he does filled ins. now the second a and the b they are always such a let down.

why didn't he use the same a as the first? and why does his r look retarded.. its just a b with out the bottom bar?

and i am not talking about one specific piece. its all of them. to be fair though, he is quite ill.

keep doing your thing wodie!

• Like 1

erge sent me a pm wanting to hang out.

notice that i dont care about you and dont HAVE to comment on you to make myself feel stronger in the graff scene. thats what you do for the last so many years you have just been dick riding for no reason. i just do me. and you follow with comments and attitude.when i make a move, then you move. just like that

i dont give a shit about most of you in this graff game or forum. i come to cheek out pix. i dont come on here looking for praise or recognition. it just happens. i can pick apart all the the things i dont like about yalls graff if i wanted to but thats sounds like a bitch move and not "doing me".

angry toy dudes jump out of the wood work when their are salty about their own lives or its too cold to paint. i dont give a fuck what YOUR problem with me is. thats YOUR problem. we have never met. i have seen your graff in person once maybe twice.