baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LOOKS LIKE KOS IS WORKING HARD AT CORNERING THE BALTIMORE INTERNET GRAFFITI MARKET

SADLY THEY THINK WRITERS LIKE TUNE AND ELI ARE DECENT WRITERS. NOT ONLY ARE THEY NOT DECENT THEIR LETTERS ARE GARBAGE

BUMP WHAT? DISPROPORTIONAL LETTERING, BAD COLORS, WEAK HANDSTYLES, SLOPPY THROWS. AND AFTER WRITING FOR 7 TO 14 YEARS? AND THEN HAVING THE NERVE TO TRY AND "SCHOOL" YOUNGER WRITERS? GUESS THEY ARE TAKING CUES FROM KRISP. YOU CAN WRITE YOUR NAME ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT THEN ITS SHIT.

ALL OF THESE IDLE THREATS. WHO IS DOING ANYTHING? NO ONE IS GOING TO DO SHIT. STAY HEATED IN YOUR ROOM MAKING THREATS, TALKING SHIT. THATS ALL YOUR GOING TO DO. HALF OF YOU DONT EVEN WRITE ANYMORE. GIVE IT A REST. GO MAKE A KOS THREAD IF YOUR GOING TO TRY AND MONOPOLIZE THIS ONE. THEN YOU CAN COMPILE ALL OF THE TOY ASS WEAK FUCKING SLOPPY GRAFFITI IN ONE PLACE.

all about the whambulance.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep crying and making new screen names, but the next time you do be smart enough to learn to proxy in instead of keeping the same IP, i'll see you around little guy.

all about the whambulance.....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep crying and making new screen names, but the next time you do be smart enough to learn to proxy in instead of keeping the same IP, i'll see you around little guy.

I guess valerie got too much bitch in him to say that shit under his own screenname. Just a scared lil' dopehead.

LOOKS LIKE KOS IS WORKING HARD AT CORNERING THE BALTIMORE INTERNET GRAFFITI MARKET

SADLY THEY THINK WRITERS LIKE TUNE AND ELI ARE DECENT WRITERS. NOT ONLY ARE THEY NOT DECENT THEIR LETTERS ARE GARBAGE

BUMP WHAT? DISPROPORTIONAL LETTERING, BAD COLORS, WEAK HANDSTYLES, SLOPPY THROWS. AND AFTER WRITING FOR 7 TO 14 YEARS? AND THEN HAVING THE NERVE TO TRY AND "SCHOOL" YOUNGER WRITERS? GUESS THEY ARE TAKING CUES FROM KRISP. YOU CAN WRITE YOUR NAME ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT THEN ITS SHIT.

ALL OF THESE IDLE THREATS. WHO IS DOING ANYTHING? NO ONE IS GOING TO DO SHIT. STAY HEATED IN YOUR ROOM MAKING THREATS, TALKING SHIT. THATS ALL YOUR GOING TO DO. HALF OF YOU DONT EVEN WRITE ANYMORE. GIVE IT A REST. GO MAKE A KOS THREAD IF YOUR GOING TO TRY AND MONOPOLIZE THIS ONE. THEN YOU CAN COMPILE ALL OF THE TOY ASS WEAK FUCKING SLOPPY GRAFFITI IN ONE PLACE.

HAHAHAHA!!!! dilusional bastard.

LOOKS LIKE KOS IS WORKING HARD AT CORNERING BALTIMORE INTERNET GRAFFITI MARKET

Too funny. Most of KOS was around long before the internet or this site was. That is for sure.

You are probably too young to know, remember or even realize that.

KOS is coming up on it's 15th year. About as old as you.

Is their some new KOS blood posting on the internet? Sure. That is how you keep this thing going.

LOOKS LIKE KOS IS WORKING HARD AT CORNERING BALTIMORE INTERNET GRAFFITI MARKET

Too funny. Most of KOS was around long before the internet or this site was. That is for sure.

You are probably too young to know, remember or even realize that.

KOS is coming up on it's 15th year. About as old as you.

Is their some new KOS blood posting on the internet? Sure. That is how you keep this thing going.

WORD BUD!

its funny. last night i take a drive down west north ave. west 40. wildewood pkwy through the village and i look around not one damn throw. All you think your so fucking hard but go down fayette and monroe and in the real city aint shit. its so funny.

what does this prove? You can sneak around and paint something for one night? Everyone on here automatically thinks they're a "gangsta" cause they go to the hood and do a shitty throw and then drive away. Put in ten years, that's how you get real credit

actually i didnt do any throws i was to busy smoking a blunt fuck you lyndhurst is where i be in edmondson village dont try act hard bitch. I was smoking blunts and driving around looking seeing if i saw anything and no i saw one SOE throw. its funny yall talk toys and gangsta you mother fuckers dnt even paint streets now so stfu.

actually i didnt do any throws i was to busy smoking a blunt fuck you lyndhurst is where i be in edmondson village dont try act hard bitch. I was smoking blunts and driving around looking seeing if i saw anything and no i saw one SOE throw. its funny yall talk toys and gangsta you mother fuckers dnt even paint streets now so stfu.

vid of you being straight hood.