baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck you bitch at least i dont act like im something im not. Im the only modest motherfucker on this bitch i am my own worst enemy. suck my dick you dont know me. your bullshit just another trash talker fucking clown. go look at your shit a year or 2 in and tell me how it looks faggot. mother fuckers like you make this thread shit and im sure you wont be on that wall if he wants it painted anywayz....and seir seriously tryna start all the bullshit over again...really funny.

fuck you bitch at least i dont act like im something im not. Im the only modest motherfucker on this bitch i am my own worst enemy. suck my dick you dont know me. your bullshit just another trash talker fucking clown. go look at your shit a year or 2 in and tell me how it looks faggot. mother fuckers like you make this thread shit and im sure you wont be on that wall if he wants it painted anywayz....and seir seriously tryna start all the bullshit over again...really funny.

haha dont take it out on me because you thought Ray Charles and all those California raisins were singing "i heard it through the great vine"

YOU OUGHTA' FEEL LUCKY I EVEN LET YOU SEE THESE

1CONGDBYE.jpg

1CONOZCYLI.jpg

1E2ESOOPA.jpg

1EKOATORAK.jpg

1HGHMVRWHLECRS.jpg

1JSEGRVYDFR8.jpg

1MELOFR8.jpg

1MELOFRGT.jpg

1MOVERFR8.jpg

1PRANK2.jpg

1SOPECOLLGE.jpg

1SOPEFR88.jpg

1SOPESF.jpg

1SP3R.jpg

1SPARAW.jpg

1SPRFREK.jpg

1SPRVSCN.jpg

on the real , thanks for puting me down... and i seen it in a dream when i was sniffen glue under monroe st bridge, when it was full of coal trains .. just ask my mom.......... wow is now from the doghouse