baltimore

b/d

i dont think it was illegal.but could be wrong.even so, just the tip of the ice berg for this lunatic.bump shaeds ,arek n apes

Legal...well...The people who lived there said sure whatever....the owner.....wasnt feeling it....It was like we had a

'Pig-town day pass".....lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jazi got shot on that corner runnen pills of dope.....we all use to run trains on the chick that lived there...its in the lumberyard.

love the old trash can..... rez started talken to the girl that lived there,then he

got her sniffen glue... she was only 13 , do you remember that ryker.....rez lived a few houses down at the time.....i remember....... thanks for the post

SHAKEN is one of a kind

this thread is fucking retarded when we dont post flicks you polly pockets cry about no new pictures then when we fucking post pictures of people that are good and are from baltimore you fuck boys want to hate on the work and dedication we all put in.bumb the people that respect and get up in baltimore fuck the rest enough said

Necrosis (from the Greek νεκρός, "dead") is the premature death of cells and living tissue. Necrosis is caused by external factors, such as infection, toxins, or trauma. This is in contrast to apoptosis, which is a naturally occurring cause of cellular death. While apoptosis often provides beneficial effects to the organism, necrosis is almost always detrimental, and can be fatal.

Cells which die due to necrosis do not usually send the same chemical signals to the immune system that cells undergoing apoptosis do. This prevents nearby phagocytes from locating and engulfing the dead cells, leading to a build up of dead tissue and cell debris at or near the site of the cell death. For this reason, it is often necessary to remove necrotic tissue surgically.

yeah thats some wack ass shit right there... lyne went over that with some quality... why you bumpin that blocks? ur young man, dont step on too many toes or your gonna end up like spc when your older...

yo forreal i could give a fuck less about that wall its fucking legall the only reason i bumbed it is because circus is my boy and vose went over my brothers piece with an ugly ass two letter and the vose/twine was DISSED way beyond fixing and i aint step on nobodys toes and yo i didnt say nothing about ways so forreal why you talking.....and yo i dont have beef with anyone on this thread so whatever