baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Belton had a sale...didn't see you there HeavyLox, did you make it?? ( and please note my attempts to contribute more than verbal thrashings), Oh and SPC, this is what not getting addicted to Heroine lets you afford.

WOW HOLLY SHITSTERS BATMAN he has just over 100 cans of paint!!! thats fucking amazing!!! and at the rate this bombing burning king paints that will probably last him a whole year!!!

Shit what have you been saving your lunch money your illegal immigrant mom earned from cleaning hotel rooms? or was it the money she earned from taking it up the ass after hours? cause thats a lot of money!! I mean what is that like a few hundred dollars? Damn son you got the hook up!

OH SHIT I see them heavy weights there!! What its that a 10 pound and a 5 pound weight? what is that what you use when you do TAEBO or your aerobics? I can see why you be talking so much about beating people down!! you must be killing it listening to Jane Fonda and working out kid. :lol:

all I want to know is how were you able to afford such massive amounts of paint working as a waiter? and Im sure your "girl" could do more reps than being that she is really a he, being that you like to ride peoples jocks so hard. Maybe you were ablt to afford the paint by having your buff crossdressing girlfirend turn tricks. when is paint paint going to post the flick of the wall that you dissed of writers that are from baltimore and your not? when are you going to stop coming onto a thread for a city you have nothing to do with. Why dont you go post shit on the sanfrancisco thread being that your such a fag and paint such pretty little abstract pieces.

All that you convey to me max is that you are weak. Everything you say highlights that. And from what I've seen from your posts, (not a single picture), I have more to do with Bmore than you do. Come out from behind that screen name...

No sweat Paintpaint, its just that I'm from the school that if a piece burns your shit, you take it like a man (Style-Darwinism?). I respect his heart, though it was mismanaged.