IOWA CITY HEADS

ODW

yo this message is actually intended for spasie or jasper but if u bomb in iowa city, email me to get down. if u are a real writer in this city u know who i am by my signature.

SPASIE: I ACCIDENTLY DELETED YOUR MESSAGE AND LOST YOUR NUMBER. HIT ME BACK UP. I HAVENT SEEN YOUR BOY AROUND SO I CANT GET AHOLD OF YOU.

if youre in the toy crew (you know who the fuck you are) dont fuckin bother.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im from des moines but i go to school in iowa city. im not gonna front, theres a lot of toys here but there is also some really good fuckin talent. there are some freights. in fact i just got back from the yard...caught a jaber the other day. iowa city is the best/ most cultural part in iowa, its a perfect place to bomb too. besides myself theres only one good writer (possibly 2 but i think the other one is from outta town) everyone else is in this fuckin crew of toys. theyre a bunch of bitches.

• 9 years later...

my girl goes to school out there, i been lookin to bomb those walls downtown for a while lol. I wanna come out and see whats good out there, i have never actually seen ANY graff at all out there(besides hipsters trying to do some "street art")

Archived