what age did you start graf?

mizx

Guest -MOE LESTER-

started at 14

was fuckin around with it at 15

got serious about it and started bombing every week at 16

got caught at 16

now im just chilling, waiting to make my comeback

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wilt

damn..a lot of you cats are young as hell..i dont even remember when i started writing...ill never even be half decent...who cares....i hate.

iv always liked to draw and have been drawing since i was like 3. then when i was about 12 or 13 i started sketching. iv been doin that since on and of in books. im not guna say im good because i no kids that will rip me and im sure theres kids that will rip them. so im not guna say iv gotten desent. im still at the begining of my education. im 17 now and im just starting to hit walls. but im in no rush. im in this bitch for the long haul. fuck you.

I started writing when I was around 17......now I have 3 years to go until I hit 30-figure it out.22763.OheMTea.DeNesk.

back in 5th grade i racked a spray can from a garage, then i proceeded to write SC then an eyeball, then M.

i think i was demented...after that it just seemed normal to sketch and write with my Magnum Fatty on everything.

Guest tears*uno

i started sketching last year when i was 13; started painting about 2 months ago, just got half decent ;)

zesto you havent started painting yet? do it man; your throwies and hands are mad ill bro

I was a late starter, started to tag at sixteen, and started to sketch at seventeen, did my first real piece at about eighteen, it was total crap.

Ever since I have been painting whenever I felt like it, at first not much at all, maybe just a few every summer. Then I moved into the city, and started to grow a habit. In 98 I painted weekly during the summer, and in 99 I was painting more than anyone else in my town ( a small town).

It has slowed down a bit since then, I am starting to feel confident in my ability to paint, but I would probably still call my shit a bit half-ass.

By the way, 99 was the year I turned twentyfour, how many people start that late?

I think Smith & Sane (rip) started late but i'm not sure of the actual number.

I wouldn't sweat that however, as long as your doing it you could be 50 when you start. But if that were the case you might be the first LOL.

A Trendsetter no question.

Peace

Guest mafIAkilla

i remember in third grade me and one of my friends walked to walmart and bought a can of spraypaint and just started writing on shit in the middle of the day.we were stupid. didnt start painting until i was 16 and i am now 17

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i wrote FUCK YOU, SLAPNUTS, and squiggly lines all over enemy peoples driveways with my friends in like 6 th grade....so i wasnt really writing

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by --zeSto--

I'll let you know when I actually start painting ... :rolleyes:

no offence to anyone here... but I seriously doubt that the work of a 12year-old

is anything more that shit on a wall.

I was painting in grade 6, but it was pure garbage.

how this for a question... at what age did you get half decent at writing?

^16 for me.

i agree w/ this, but you've gotta check out this COSET kid...i think he's 13...go to www.visualorgasm.com and type him in...not bad for 13...

at any rate...i started when i was 25

Guest ~nebz~

I started back when I was 13 when I would draw cars and then I saw this one piece inside a Low Rider Arts mag behind this car and just started from there and my trip to L.A. influenced me a lot...:D

Archived