DREAM (TDK)

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ASTISM

there's no battle or debate about which dream is the illest because it's such a landslide. DREAM TDK RIP with those buttery flavors

word ASTISM, I'd definitely give the style prize to Dream TDK, but I'm slightly biased being from the same area as him and being friends with his homies. Just wanted to express some respect for Dream TWS because those TWS fuckers are pretty sick. Dare's pieces blow my mind.

So..did anyone here know there was a DREAM from LA also?..And there was a battle or two...Anyhow...

DREAM TDK FC...super skilled.Took lettering to a whole 'notha level that no one else really gets yet.Was also a major developer of style for the entire bay area.

RIP DREAM TDK...

dreaml...but don't sleep.

sorry for causing such a shit storm in this thread guys. but to chicken bone...you don't know me and i don't know you. you may be the toy, who knows. I personally never met dream tdk. sorry if i hit a soft nerve there. I have however chilled with dream tws and he is dope. i was just trying to fill this depressing subject with some controversy....my bad

beautiful thread.

i even have to say the LA dream is (was?) an amazing writer... if i had to pick one, the one DREAM, is Mike Dream, TDK. hands down.

no disrespect to any of the other dreams. but what you don't know, you wish you would.

can someone post the other half (the vogue half) of that erotic city piece?

another thing to mention. most of those pieces are mid to late eighties, early nineties. more than ten years old and still burning. pay attention when grown folks are talking.

------------------

Bamboo'd Phingernails.

RIP DREAM and PAK

Got you hooked like a coat in my FOYER!

[This message has been edited by mudpuddle (edited 08-22-2001).]

Archived