Starkweather is terrible

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i downloaded a bunch of there stuff months ago, and i was real into it, then i downloaded more the other day, an hated it all. dont know if it was a different album or what.

good ones:

shroud

shards

murder in technicolor

unto me

see if any of those strike your fancy.

and i cant praise hopesfall enough, im super feeling them right now. and just cause its free, do me a favor, download "kittie: in winter" and "goatsnake: flower of disease" trust me on this, both songs are really good. yes, even the kittie song. i promise.

I got "hushabye and goodnight" by starkweather. I'll check out some of the ones you mentioned htough, just to make sure.

And I'll get those two songs too, but you gotta do me a favor and get "I Have Dreams: 3 days till Christmas" and "I Have Dreams" Countless rooftops". they're good songs.

get 'the frailty of words.' its the album they put out before the EP you have. its equally as dope.

hushabye and goodnight is fuckintg TERRIBLE. if you had read in my last thread discussing screaming iin hardcore, the whole thread was inspired by how bad that song is.

i will get that now...

i remember when john dudeck first released startkweather in '96, he wrote paragraphs about how brilliant the music was. then when everyone bought the shit, everyone thought it was a cruel joke. shit was TERRIBLE. fortunately, that same year, he released the ACME discography. that made up for the abomination known as starkweather.

Archived