Some Quick CT posts..

Spree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sesshu

the abel piece with the eye is pretty tight, i just hope it was done in 93 or something...the jedi piece is done tight, but i don't care for the style. the first two productions have nice backgrounds but those all the letters suck. everything else blows. oh well, if they're all really old, then i guess they're good for their time

Originally posted by shantydweller:

CT got it.....On the liggy Lo. from then to now, and the shit aint stoppin...

I got mad CT flicks, but dont know how to post em, anyone wanna put me down with the science?

Get an account on www.yourphotos.com (it's free) upload the pics from your hard drive.. click on the thumbnailed image of your photo on yourphotos.com and then right click over the enlarged picture that comes up. Click properties and copy the URL - it should be something like "www.yourphotos.com/Im-a-dude/coolpic.jpg". So then all you do is start a message, and type :

paste your photos URL here'>

and that's it..

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

i loved those big blocky chunky ass ct dead letters... cycle and gaze are always a fave. that first abel reminds me of MESK from dc. doooooooooope.

memories of the leech mob, dance crew, the bands at the anthrax.. WITHIN, BURN, GROUNDWORK ANOTHER WALL......god dont get me going.

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

[This message has been edited by MUNE (edited 08-13-2001).]

Archived