PoSt pIkTurEz oF aLL thA ~408~ kALI gRaFfItI....

eLiNkA

Guest SHIT HED

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FIRST OF ALL U DONT KNOW SHIT I COULD BE ANYONE SECOND YOU HAVE NO CLU WHERE IM FROM THIRD WAT IF IVE ALLREADY STAMPED UR ASS AND FOURTH FUK YOUR LIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT P.S.SEE YOU SOON PUMKIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SHIT HED

FUCK FACE

BY THE WAY WHY DONT YOU GO PAINT SO I CAN HAK UR SHIT FUKIN NONAME ASS MOTHERFUKR AND IF U KNOW ME WHO AM I UNTIL NEXT TIME HUGS AND KISSES XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Guest SHIT HED

hahahahah

Originally posted by B52408

SHITHED.....ACT LIKE YOUT TUFF SOME MORE.....COME ON...I THINK ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHO CRAB APPLE IS KNOWS WHO I AM........SO WHO ARE YOU????? A NOBODY I GUESS.....KEEP SACKIN FAGGIT...

take a gues who i am and learn how to spell faggit FAGGOT

Guest Ted Wakowski

I don't know who the fuck any of these people are on here but my brief experience in San Jose was a lot of buff, a couple of cool cats, a lot more buff, hoppers being painted like it was going out of style, that milpitas legal and more buff. Peace.

Originally posted by BORN TO MACK

SOR= garbage

whiteboys trying to bang, trying to piece. no bombing, no ups.

SORe assholes.

SICKBOY= dead toy walkin' 86'ed wit a 187.

PAUL= fucking faggot ass bitch. no skills.

too bad 408 has so many toys.

SOR= SHANKIN OUR RIVALS

SB and PAUL= fuck them

want some get some, say your name don't hide behind the screen

RWP SOR KNOW 506 BOYS

AWOEK

awoke was straight scribe king, that fucker is tight, what about kacey dcp, planet dcp? Or Acid IF. Phact POS, Derm then MrEd or the other way around, fever and image594 or Ziek Tfl, Mr Left when he was rocking Atc and was the mystery man, and my homey dark Dater was on some breakthrough shit..Just thinking about these names is nastagic for me.

Forever TA bus bomber, lover, crew member. fuck VTA and thier fucked up high price for unfuckupable surfaces piece of shit lame buses.

San Jo(south bay) has a strong fondation in Graffiti. Lets hope it can remain strong.

stay happy and fuckedup.

"your friend"

Thugerson

glad to see someone said awoke that man is still running strong.i ran in to if not that longago.theres lots of old tags in my hood.kose mdk def tags from 93 thats right i said mdk.also orfn def anyone remeber when everyone was in def. lots of atc and cards reds and l.o.v.e crew tags.ill flikem when i get my digie,besides there not going anywhere.

for sure

Mdk is still down as fuck till this day, def mob used to be on some killer shit, jbf was down but remember there where two jbf's, the one hooked up with def and the other hooked up with mof. remember awds crew, scribes on the front of the hall and the court house for juviniles, fuck hedding. love crew is old as dirt and reds are the homies man. kose Mdk? thats crazy but you never know I remeber seeing tchr lords tags and other folks getting into crews you would never expect. I loved graffiti at that time such good shit.

Im sorry I have no pictures of any of these folks, all I have are memories in the dome. My apologies.

stay G'ed up.

Thugerson

kose mdk ahah not that many people know about that shit, only lasted a few months i think... i dont see anyone mentioning OC OLDS Crew OUTLAWS DESTROYING STREETS . they were the shit, still up quite a bit too. had the east side and southeast assed out. UF had my part of town on lock, DOSER was up as fuck, that was like 89 or 90 or something. also CHEATER CHASER and FEAR on the southside, later on FOK TPK. NOMONE, TCHR of course... LIVE TMC.... PRIEST was running the black strips on the busses and phone scribes for a long ass time, had that shit locked down, thats practically all kids get up on anymore when i visit. gotta give it up to FMS and TSU too, ive never seen anyone up as much as tsu, all city, people run there mouths about being the kings of san jose and shit, better be up more than tsu was... since them id say DHT definately handled shit, NLT seemed like they were the most recent spot-fillin crew that shook shit up. SBOH got theres for sure.

FIEND- KILLED WALLS,BUSES AND CALTRAIN

DAEL KILLED THE 22 WITH SCRIBES ,ALSO STARTED THE SIDEWAYS SCRIBES AND CALTRAIN

DFR AAK-SCRIBES,CALTRAIN

TASTE AAK KILLED SHIT WITH SHAKERS

--------------

TCR CREW

PRAYER- BUSES,CALTRAIN

DOZER-SCRIBES AND STREET TAGS

WERE- KING OF ANY BUS YOU GOT ON

AIR 1-DEEP FUCKING SCRIBES ON EVERY BUS-MYSTERY MAN

TA CREW KILLED

ONLY ONES I CAN REMEMBER

TAPE

DATE

----

SPARK THA

-----

NEVER 1- ONE LINE SCRIBES

--------

DYC

KI

NASH

DESTROYING YOUR CITY

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

FIEND- KILLED WALLS,BUSES AND CALTRAIN

DAEL KILLED THE 22 WITH SCRIBES ,ALSO STARTED THE SIDEWAYS SCRIBES AND CALTRAIN

DFR AAK-SCRIBES,CALTRAIN

TASTE AAK KILLED SHIT WITH SHAKERS

--------------

TCR CREW

PRAYER- BUSES,CALTRAIN

DOZER-SCRIBES AND STREET TAGS

WERE- KING OF ANY BUS YOU GOT ON

AIR 1-DEEP FUCKING SCRIBES ON EVERY BUS-MYSTERY MAN

TA CREW KILLED

ONLY ONES I CAN REMEMBER

TAPE

DATE

----

SPARK THA

-----

NEVER 1- ONE LINE SCRIBES

--------

DYC

KI

NASH

DESTROYING YOUR CITY

damn all this time i thought you were sb, you just assed yourself out with that aa shit.

aa did used to rock back in the day...they caught their share of heavens

fiend ash tram....

jbo used to rock light rail scribes a lot. nieve had a fair share of scribes.

as i said earlier, awoke had more scribes than imaginable. he was a cool guy too. he did his shit in such a casual way, the driver never new wassup.

for sure some more

man I was just going to mention olds crew and gods crew but just stuck to awds. Famous mob was on some hard shit for a seconds tfc they break off. tsu was on some super killer tagger destructo shit some of my favorite parts of life.

memories

member another bus scriber FUSIK he tore it up on the buses AWOEK was a down to rock dem buses I rocked em a few time with these fellas and WERE was always down to bust fat scribes. And my old homie DOZER was a foo. Member AVENUE he was always bustin coo shit. KRC was rockin. SAINT from Lords had those 101 Tags runnin for days. FONT was killin shit for a while. ASH AA was tearin shit up.:D

Re: more

isuzue ia=the most underrated human alive.he use to do burners on bus seats with exacto knives.damn that was longago. i used to go to school with the aa guys.they all mobbed up to me my first day of school and asked if i was in a simular sounding crew and i said yep thinking i was about to get jumped then they all smoked me out,thouse guys are the coolest in santa clara.there is still olds tags all over the east side.dyc crushed.awds and glad to see someone rembering kose def mdk when he used to mobb with a grilled magnadoodal.hahahahaha damn i was like 12 or 13.anyone rember deda betting up hella dudes.thats my nesses mom.shes still loced.

member ol school beef

member King Pin MOF that foo was hella hated by KCA they had mad redwards for his fat ass pony tail. DEF MOB and OFA beef. TWF and beef to and i'm not sure who but some one got jacked for they're shoes and they wrote about it on Santa Clara. Cant forget about TDA the was puttin it down HELLO. POS crew CHIEF, DARLEN, and.....i forgot her potna. Damn everytime i put an entry in i member hella other peeps

Archived