PoSt pIkTurEz oF aLL thA ~408~ kALI gRaFfItI....

eLiNkA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think right now there is no "king" of san jose, all of them are in jail or out on bail..if you wanna see a good shot check out the billboard on the Alameda right by Togos..Alfa has it now even though he is a little bitch. But anyways, hardly any shots last now. Fuck Ron Gonzales

Guest baggy pants

DEF KCA these fools used to kill shit and kick everyones asses. Party with these guys and shit always got rowdy. Shits nothing like how it used to be. People acting hard talking all this shit. Kids nowadays wouldn't even last a bus ride back then...

Re: ......

i've got to admit that i havnt really seen anyone new come out in a long time that did shit that didnt look like something i'd seen already. theres a lot of styles and tricks that came out of sj in the mid 90's that i'd never seen in magazines or anywhere else.... . plug is a madman.... havnt seen anyone really amaze me since smog .

yea we know who is running shit

Originally posted by IM STRAPPED

YALL MUST BE BLIND AS A FAGGOT BAT IF YOU DONT SEE WHO THE TRUE WRITER THATS CRUSHING SHIT RIGHT NOW

YOU FRONTING AND KEEPING HIS NAME OUT YA MOUTH BUT YOU KNOW WHO HE IS

I SURE DO

A TRUE SJ KING

ROTEN STYLE

I CANT GO ANY WHERE WITH OUT SEEIN TSU KINGS UP LIKE A MOTHER F*#KER KING TURN AND KING LOST..........bustin caps on ya ,........ betta reconize

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by FLiPWriTeR

its all about deh and blaze blowing up 408 cambell ca and frisco. but nah man yall buff squad dont paly foreals tho. they buff kwik then you can blink! peace to all cali writers. da blaze one

haha not hatin on you kid....but are you fuckin serious??? you write blaze one?? haha dude seriously....go back to Djing or breaking and leave graff alone

devilush i cant agree with you more on this cali shit....go into SF chat 1 and you will have a heart attack from the amount of stupidty in there

Re: yea we know who is running shit

Originally posted by JoeyChavezX4

I CANT GO ANY WHERE WITH OUT SEEIN TSU KINGS UP LIKE A MOTHER F*#KER KING TURN AND KING LOST..........bustin caps on ya ,........ betta reconize

Are you fucken serious hahahaha I cant beleive you just called your crew kings hahaha. I'll say you guys are up but your crew is just a fucken eye sore seriously. Fucked up ass sloppy tags half ass wannabee out lines without the top and bottom is a fucken joke. I dont even want to consider you fairies a graff crew or graffiti affiliated. you fairies blow p stupid shit to make the city put a lock on graff. like rockin the theatre in downtown what the fuck was that that just plain stupid it brought more heat to town. But you know what you guys can do is take the rap for the true heads who keep it real. Toys are our feeder fish to the cops.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright man..its pretty simple to post piktures...

first get a folder tp put them in such as freephoto-i.com then once you get them in there just post um up in this by using html kodes...

Originally posted by MotherEffer

i'm Ausewaldoe Jones, representing RWP that's ROWDY WHITE POSSE, and the 506 BOYS representing 209, 408, 415....... want some get some

you are gay, so is this thread. any discussion about SanJose quiclky turns into a cholo fest and makes the BayArea look like a wanna be LA, when it is not.

the only thing good about SanJose is the cruise because of the Latinas ahowing ass, Philipina bitches wearing next to nothing, RagingWaters, and King157 and RTM.

fuck all yall.

Archived