PoSt pIkTurEz oF aLL thA ~408~ kALI gRaFfItI....

eLiNkA

Originally posted by chester copperpot

"took out" thats funny.. kinda got up on the west side, did maybe five spots in downtown, and a night of glass etch. probably a small handfull of shit in a few other areas, a couple pen tags or whatever.

he did do a good ammount in the west suburbs and caltrain. someone post some live tmc, tchr, zen, anything from tmc, ofa, lords.. old atc, bcs, anything else. now those are people that got up.

tape, now theres a guy thats been around for a while, glad to see he still paints.

took the words right out of my mouth. bcs used to crush back in the day. im talking everywhere. you would go to some cutty spot, and bcs had a tag. tchr, now there is a guy that rocked. hindu is up but not even close to "that up."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no opinion on all of the hating going on in here, but Hindu and Tape are both putting in loads of work from Cali to Washington. I'd think about that before I started hating on people to hard.

As for SJ, I haven't been up that way for years but I used to live in the 408/831 and I think of Puzl, King, Smog, Pasche, TMC, Kose, Tits crew, TGB, RTM, Moby, Browz, Jabs, Excel, and a few others. I used to go skate at Greer park in Palo Alto, there was a lot of nice stuff there. Is that place legal to paint? There were nice Phil Shao and Tim Brauch pieces there for a while and some Katch characters too.

Originally posted by crab apple

rip you fuckn scrap. east san jo roll trew bring your blue sd gear .bring all your scrap pysa boys too you wont make it down the blok.ill be down ther soon.look for the esj tags next to my shit leva.ask juno imean hindu he knows scraps get no love sj. as for sb he'll see me soon .a little birdy gave up the addie.see you soon gabe.

a man i think i got a idea of who you are but i'm not sure. but hit me up when you get to SD man.. we have the same enemies. if you know the RWP heads you there's a good chance we have the same homies hit me up man. peace

RWP 506 BOYS

Guest EGASIMS

Im not even going to give those toys any more play by saying there names. They are straight fags with egos that far out shine any minimal talent or ability at doing graff they may have, wich is not much and anything they do have is straight bitten. Nice throw up letters, smooth butthole, I liked them better when the people you took them from rocked them. Fools with out styles who cry and whine when the get confronted, like this whole thing is some big game, and it isnt fair that they can't back up all of the shit that they start, should'nt even be considered players in this shit, Absoultly no grounds for jocking, and far from the makeup of a "king" or even a respectable writer. The only people who jock you guys are the toys who dont realise all of the bullshit you guys are doing and saying behind the scenes, and who have'nt learned that there is alot more going on that makes us hate on fake ass motherfuckers than jelousley, The real fools putting in work know the deal, thats why you are the most hated, disrespected clowns in west coast graff...

Guest baggy pants
Originally posted by MRNOBODY

chester im going to fucking kick your ass

dont think i dont know who you are bitch

dont let me catch you slipping boy cause when i do its the end.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You just can't take these fools serious. mr. nobody is a fucking joke and so are his homies. "I dont know.. you know??"

fonz tpk....................1 time king....orfn us....................jaba "aspin" bcs.... tchr (teacher).... bvr (bever)..... twbkings.........ziek.teaser..lords...payaso....ehp......porvida.................................................................................kings.................................

Old School Roll Call

like above foos that was rockin back in day was like Fonz TPK, Teacher, Kove, Beaver, TWB, Orfn US, Berp, Sesk, Adept, Cries, Rapstar, Type, BCS, Zen, King157, RTM, OG Nexus, Pashe, Doper, Baroke, 594, Excel, Ruen, Fever, Lords, Riser, Klog, Live, Awoke, TMC, Cert, Aspen, OFA, Kose, Me, HTF, Lovesick, Mr. Left, Soup, Paris, ASE, Date, Tape, Depot, Chipper, Skor, Hero, TA, FMS, Jade, Picasso, Shae, Sawn......thats just a few off the top of the dome.... these foos staind my brain from all the years:D

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

chester im going to fucking kick your ass

dont think i dont know who you are bitch

fucking white boy talking shit

dont let me catch you slipping boy cause when i do its the end.

peace out bitch ass toys

i know you know who i am fool, thats the point. handle it bitches. so far all you fools have done is get punched and cried not even fighting back. now you run around with knifes and shit, lead pipes or something, hit me with that shit fool, hit anyone i know with that shit, stab me motherfucker, stab anyone im down with and watch what happens to you little bitches. i was nice to you faggots and you double crossed me, all of you, none of you fools are about shit.

Originally posted by rip

aye fucc u cuh u come down to daygo an see who tha pysa is. an i aint whyte bitch so fucc u. which set of hommies u wana fucc wit? asian? mexican? blacc? take yo picc u wana fucc wit damu ryders? folk? crip? or slobK?

WTF is this shit???!!!! i swear, i think the California public schools are growing more and more stupid if they teach you to type like that, write like that, or even talk like that.

sometimes i am embarrased to be living in this state. and no, i am not 408, 510,925, 650 or whatever you want to "represent". i dont understand why people want to represent something that you use to call someone. that is stupid. i am totally embarrassed. you all sound like little kids.

Re: Old School Roll Call

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd

like above foos that was rockin back in day was like Fonz TPK, Teacher, Kove, Beaver, TWB, Orfn US, Berp, Sesk, Adept, Cries, Rapstar, Type, BCS, Zen, King157, RTM, OG Nexus, Pashe, Doper, Baroke, 594, Excel, Ruen, Fever, Lords, Riser, Klog, Live, Awoke, TMC, Cert, Aspen, OFA, Kose, Me, HTF, Lovesick, Mr. Left, Soup, Paris, ASE, Date, Tape, Depot, Chipper, Skor, Hero, TA, FMS, Jade, Picasso, Shae, Sawn......thats just a few off the top of the dome.... these foos staind my brain from all the years:D

the good ole days. now those names start to bring back memories. awoek, man that guy is still up with scribes. the jack off character by jade under the tunnel is something ill remember for ever (plus i have the picture). fuck ron gonzales and his graffiti hating ways.

i caught a hero tag from 89 a while back.....

Originally posted by MotherEffer

a man i think i got a idea of who you are but i'm not sure. but hit me up when you get to SD man.. we have the same enemies. if you know the RWP heads you there's a good chance we have the same homies hit me up man. peace

RWP 506 BOYS

who are you?

Guest SHIT HED

B52408 WHY U SAYIN NAMES ON HERE ITS ALL GOOD IF GOT FUNK WITH PEOPLE WHO BOMB 50 TIMES AS MUCH AS YOU DO BUT THAT SHIT AINT COOL INSTEAD OF TALKIN SHIT WHY DONT YOU GO PAINT SO THEY CAN HURRY UP AND STAMP IT BY THE WAY HOW DID THAT CROWBAR FEEL P.S.THAT BEANIE FIT HIM PERFECT XOXOXOXOXOXOX

what are you talking about you dumb fuck.and that crow bar shit wasent me you stupid shit.stop getting in biz that is not yours you sidebuster.and of course ill never know who you are because your just an internet tuffguy.you know who i am.cross me out.

Originally posted by SHIT HED

CRAB APPLE WHY U SAYIN NAMES ON HERE ITS ALL GOOD IF GOT FUNK WITH PEOPLE WHO BOMB 50 TIMES AS MUCH AS YOU DO BUT THAT SHIT AINT COOL INSTEAD OF TALKIN SHIT WHY DONT YOU GO PAINT SO THEY CAN HURRY UP AND STAMP IT BY THE WAY HOW DID THAT CROWBAR FEEL P.S.THAT BEANIE FIT HIM PERFECT XOXOXOXOXOXOX

what an idiot.............i dare you to drop your name...you got something to say to the person who got hit with a crowbar im right here toy.....mind your own business fuckin internet faggit...

Guest SHIT HED

IM SORRY IF I HURT UR FEMENINE ASS FEELINGS OR GOT ONE OF U JOTOS MIXED UP YOU BOTH LOOK THE SAME WHEN UR BENT OVER

Originally posted by Devilush

WTF is this shit???!!!! i swear, i think the California public schools are growing more and more stupid if they teach you to type like that, write like that, or even talk like that.

sometimes i am embarrased to be living in this state. and no, i am not 408, 510,925, 650 or whatever you want to "represent". i dont understand why people want to represent something that you use to call someone. that is stupid. i am totally embarrassed. you all sound like little kids.

ummmmmmmmmm ok did ne1 ask for a english lessson? NO so stfu. if i want a engish leason il goto class.

Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

HAHA...ROWDY WHITE POSSE.....506 boyz....they will kill you...whatch the fuick out for the A klan....

wtf is that wut rwp stands for? wut a fuccing joke thats like dtk down here(dirty tj kids) lol funnie shit

Originally posted by rip

ummmmmmmmmm ok did ne1 ask for a english lessson? NO so stfu. if i want a engish leason il goto class.

nope, no one did ask for an english class. i just wanted everone to see how much of a dumb fuck you are. but i guess i arrest my case because you just proved me more.

for the love of god, please do go to fucking class. you are embarrassing yourself.

Archived