NWGDC RIP - 33 FR8S!!!

justjedd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Hey yo "Hands of Doom"........... jtotheizzo said you could give him a call when you're back in action! ETC reps from the 604 to the 206 say hello from the gas station parking lot! RIP The banned Boring............

Oh man....B ballin Basic got cut? Shit...so doom hows the weather over there?

• 3 weeks later...

wassup

whats up jedd?

hook me up with an email some time man i havent seen you forever!

if yall like the snafu and asic shit check out my site http://home.dencity.com/425grafitti

i havent updated for a while but it should be getting a huge update soon in the 425 and 206 sections i have on there.. more jaber and others redmond legal flicks and more shade, bhive, kest, nerd, saiv, snafu, asic, and others.. anyone from washington got flicks and sketches that aren't stolen from other websites email them to me and klemster23@hotmail.com and i'll know it the shits off other sites cause i constantly look at sites and talk with webmasters of washington sites and stealing flicks aint nice! and dont try to steal my intro flick cause its the pimp ya know! hehe

if you got a local site i'll link you on mine also gonna add a sketch section to the site of locals its taking me so long cause i have a flick collection to be jealous of :) peace out kasm S2T

• 2 months later...

Archived