KERSE

Clever Name

This is better than the Heavens...cuz U know it was started way back.....

how about posting some old pics as well as some of the 100's of ones done in respect to my son!

and I know he laughed hard at the B.S written on him back then...

He really did not care what others thought of him......

He tried his best to be a good person, and WAS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont think TIE and KERSE should be in the same sentance. TIE died young, setting the pace just as AYER did. look at how since AYER passed theres guys like MSK doing what he was already doing. not too many outside of LTS was rocking crazy pieces in high profile places. now it seems normal. and to say TIE had some cool letters, is misleading. TIE put in alot of work, raw and rugged graffiti, but not the nicest. his blockbuster was smooth, but his bombs where just as grimmy as the streets he painted them on. Tie set a bar in my life. he became famous and respected within the bay area inner circle by 18. just as NACE passed away when he was in his mid twenties, this should be another bar for people. experience comes with time. Kerse just is following in the footsteps of TIE. nothing special. just in your face, in your face, in your face. you have to respect the dedication, if not your a Hater. how could you not swallow your pride and show some love.

RIP TIE ONE. :king: RIP NACEO :king:

....And now unfortunately....RIP KING KERSE.. something i wish i didnt have to add.

I'M A BIT CONFUSED....I RECENTLY HEARD , MY SON KNEW TIE THRU AN ANOTHER WRITER.

THEY HAD MUTAL RESPECT.

U MUST WITH AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE,..OPS...GOT STUCK WITH THE LAWN SERVICE AND LOST MY TRACK, EASY TO DO THESE DAYS.

ANY HOW......................

I AM RESPONSIBLE 4 OPENING THIS THREAD.....

MAY I ASK, PLEASE!!!!!

CAN U KEEP IT IN REFERENCE TO " MORGAN / KERSE BTM 3A TKO "

IT WAS STARTED IN THIS ORDER, WITH RESPECT TO ALL, IT SHOULD STAND THIS WAY.

IT FEELS BETTER THAN THE HEAVENS TO ME................ALTHOUGH I KNOW HE'S UP THERE WATCHING .............AND STRESSED ABOUT HIS MOM AND LAUGHING AT THE REST.

K & k

the freight writer kerse is fucking boring as hell to look at..... this dude's shit has some grimey to it.

^thats what im talkin bout

fr8 kerse is cool n shit, the name bite is lame, his graffiti is ok though. same simple shit over and over, and im not feelin it

kerse btm tho, that cat has some fuck what you heard type style, Ive seen tags of his on both coasts, and thats whats really good in this game

DSC02239-1.jpg

the Bronx:

3460439564_5f472bc18f_b.jpg

Lima, Peru:

3450767904_9c97fea54b_b.jpg

Morgan was an inspirational human being in the past, present, and continuing into the future. His name alone brings up, in my mind, a certain way of being and a certain dedication that we can only hope to emulate.

Bombers will forever be measured against his accomplishments and his ability to motivate others to do more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this guy is fuckin horrible how does he have his own post....you are all jockin some toy shit!!!!!!!!!!damn what has graf come to?

this cat is dead show some respect chump if you were a real ritter youd show respect not for the style but for how much he got up and getting up is what counts and HE GOT UP fer sure

OK, ANYONE POSTING PICS AT THIS POINT SHOULD REALIZE THAT ANY FREIGHT THAT IS DONE THAT CERTAIN WAY IS NOT KERSE BTM, TRUE IVE SEEN ONE OR TWO, BUT ITS THE USUAL GREAT GRIME THAT THE REAL KERSE CAME WITH...PLEASE, STOP POSTING THIS OTHER STUFF....

Originally posted by MRNOBODY

FUCK KERSE

FUCK KEDA

FUCK SKERT

FUCK TRON

FUCK ADEK

FUCK BUCK50

FUCK MQ

FUCK RATS

FUCK EVERYONE IN SF

FUCK YOU

IF YOUR ANYONE OF THESE WRITERS ..YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

YOU CANT COMPETE SUCKAS

KERSE GETS HANDLED

GOODBYE

P.S SKERT AND ADEK YOUR A BUNCH OF FAGS

yous a bitch to ery ritter in the city would beat your ass like a red headed step child and get schooled in the game of graff chump how you gunna post this shit in the kerse thread yous a chump and thas it im out

OK, ANYONE POSTING PICS AT THIS POINT SHOULD REALIZE THAT ANY FREIGHT THAT IS DONE THAT CERTAIN WAY IS NOT KERSE BTM, TRUE IVE SEEN ONE OR TWO, BUT ITS THE USUAL GREAT GRIME THAT THE REAL KERSE CAME WITH...PLEASE, STOP POSTING THIS OTHER STUFF....[/QUOT

no diss or to be an ass but if youve only seen one or two then how would you know i just figured it was him my bad

Archived