ONE BREATHE,CLOSER TO DEATH

THEMOPFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VomitPFE

aight

randy moss knows the deal! Unless your cup is on the roof/drinks are never on the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha ayak son that production you posted was off the hook!

Guest StompOnKomp

Stop hating cause you suck!!!!!! AY fucking Yak to my niggas skilling an grillin em fuck a hater imma c you with the butcher knife you fux!!! bump that shit mighty blame boogaloo

Guest HOST18 DYM

Funnier how someone could jocks FX so hard as to make a name on a forum after them to diss even more people that he jocks. Seriously man get a life.

NOTIN TO GOOD ALL HAS BEEN DONE BE FOR ...... AND IF YOU DONT THINK THOSE KATZ SWEET FX THEN CHECK OUT THE PROD THEY DID AT FAME CITY (CT) A LITTLE WAYS BACK .. IT WAS AT THE END OF THE WALL WITH A BROWN/BLACK BACKROUND ,WITH BIG CANS ALL AROUND .... CAN ANY ONE SAY REGISTERD FX FAN CLUB MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD POST FLIX OF THE PROD. BUT I DIDNT WANT TO WASTE MY FILM...........OH BY THE WAY THAT PROD. WITH THE BLUE ROLL UP WAS RAGGED THE NEXT DAY.........................

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by jupiters7

I WOULD POST FLIX OF THE PROD. BUT I DIDNT WANT TO WASTE MY FILM...........

How would "posting" a flick waste film?

Snow bites FX!

dam you are stupid.............

SNOW is in FX ....so how's he bite'n

as far as jupiter7 is concerned, SUCK A DICK....WE HEARD YOU AND YOUR CREW OF KIDS UNDER 12 , WERE OUT THERE JOCKIN

OUR STYLES FOR HOURS AFTER WE JET'D...... THIS KID EVEN HAD HIS MOMS AT THE WALL, SUCK'N OUR SHIT.......

all like " please sign my book mister "

YO QUITMENACE I AM 20 ,BROTHA AND MY MOM DIED 4 YEARS AGO......................................................................................................................................OSHIT DONT U FEEL STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF ONE OF MY PIECES (JAS MOTHERFUKIN7)LOOK ED REMOTLY LIKE YOUR SHIT I'D GO SHOT MYSELF IN THE FACE!

JAS7 E.O.S. - YAHOO KREWS

Originally posted by jupiters7

YO QUITMENACE I AM 20 ,BROTHA AND MY MOM DIED 4 YEARS AGO......................................................................................................................................OSHIT DONT U FEEL STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF ONE OF MY PIECES (JAS MOTHERFUKIN7)LOOK ED REMOTLY LIKE YOUR SHIT I'D GO SHOT MYSELF IN THE FACE!

JAS7 E.O.S. - YAHOO KREWS

WHAT A HERB^^^^

Archived