US vs CANADA

shameless self promotion

This thread has proven to be quite an interesting read. Quite sad, really. You are all talking about stuff that happened years ago. None of you were ever involved in any of the events that you speak of. Except the hockey. To which I say, congrats Canada. The first hockey game I have ever watched from start to finish.

Double sweep:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aside from the fact that we won, i do have to say that this was some of the best hockey that i've ever seen. i was in my moms womb 28 years ago at a leafs game so fuck... it was a really good tournament.

as far as this usa vs canada shit goes... nobody knows what the fuck they're talking about. theres the odd good point or historically acurate fact but fuck, for the most part, looks like all you need to read a book or 2 (preferably not written by an american) . you could even learn a few things by turning on that big black evil box (which is a big part of the ignorance and attitudes nowadays)... tune in to pbs.

mapo>>"the french, on the otherhand, could have tried to fight - granted they, like the canadians, had no fucking chance to beat the nazis -"

if you knew anything about it you would know that at that time canada had the largest Navy in the world, before we sold it off 20 years later. if you want to talk troop numbers, vehicles, tanks and whathave you, we were up there in the world as well. so continue to not give a fuck about anything around you, you're blisfull ignorance, because thats just what the world needs. and don't forget to throw in some of that all good american narcissism.

now, i'm not saying that canadians are the best around either but people have to realize, without us the US isn't what it is today. We feed you, we give you power, we provide you with lumber to build your houses, we are the primary feeders for that huge fuckin machine called media, talent and more importantly creatively, you wouldn't have landed on the moon when you did, you wouldn't have the most advanced fighter jet in the world, we build your cars, some of the most revolutionary breakthroughs in medicine and science being discovered down there are by canadians.. i just hope there were more americans that understand this. hope fully most of you knew this already too.

so this whole thing comes down to canadians whinning because we don't get recognized for any of the accomplishments that are made. it gets masked by the american juggernaut to the south and its over. its pretty sad really, and pretty fuckin embarassing, canadians need some fuckin balls. i much prefer to sit in the weeds and let the world think what they want, the real heads know whats up anyway. but when the blatant ignorance gets out, i just gotta to say something.

back to hockey talk.

Archived