STYLE ON TOP OF STYLE / MORE TOO COME

agreeing with cathartic and aroe. ewok hm won hands down there is no feeling in any of .com's stuff ever they are traditional technical painters. i like seeing shit i can feel and i dont like looking at a recycled piece. the comparison to reas is so far removed from anything that could be true. if any influence is seen in that i would say sento more than anything. but that is influence. by putting a recycling box etc there .com ewok is saying he is completely original... i beg to differ.

ewok hm. wins in my book.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cathartic:

probably because he doesnt give a shit, im sure hes got nothing to prove. but it seems ewok.com has everything to prove, "hey look guys, look at me... are u impressed?" ewok hm did his piece which letters are much stronger and have way more soul/personality than .coms... and walked away and let his piece speak for itself without all the superfluous shit talking bullshite.... that to me is integrity.

now as far as the individual pieces go its a hard battle to judge because its 2 very different styles, but i go with hm....

agreed

i know im adding fuel to the fire but why couldnt ewok HM at least buff to the top of the wall thats all it would make sense i mean its a battle for your name yeah gotta give it your all not like HM has to do some characters dissing.COM but i dont think HM gave it his all so my award goes to .COM

Archived