Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

work's frustrations...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Oct 2, 2001.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

and why assault can consist of as little as pushing a customer.
    :heated:AAAAARRRGGHHHHH:heated:

2. beardo

beardo Guest

pee on their sign!

3. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

eating their kids is more what i'm looking for right about now. i just had a 3 round fist fight with an inkjet printer... he didn't stand a chance...

4. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

"offah" don't let them get to ya bud.

5. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

oh yeah. i hear ya. our IBM INFOPRINT 2000 is a glorified name "machine that will frustate you to the point of trying to vomit out your intestines so you can hang yourself with them. what i wouldnt give for a docutech or a good 5690. even a 5100 would do me fine. and dont get me started on our hurtin excuse for auxilliary machines........

customer service and fast food are what made this country fall apart. those two things and the corporate competition for the title of best at either one of them trained this country to be lazy, dependant and waaaaay to fussy and needy. fuck that. do it yourself if you cant wait 37 seconds for me to finish this other job i started before you even got here you bitch.

god i hate customers. people have no respect ofr the working force and even less if you are in the retail or service industry. its getting to the point of if you dont lick the customers ass and give them all the nurturing they need, they bitch about you not having good customer service.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK PEOPLE. i too cant figure out why im not allowed to just kill people. all the ones i would choose desperately need it, or at the very least someone should grant me "bludgeoning" priveldges. i could just beat people with a mallet or something when they step out of line. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

6. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

thank you hells king. bludgeoning privelages gets that 'shaking - twitching i know the answer so badly in the back of class' raised hand.

oofh...

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

8. dude im about to be homeless or something... fr80 is your garage empty???
    i hate to become a statistic.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

thank god i don't have to deal with any customers/clients face to face. i can just have my answering machine pick that shit up. but i've paid my dues.

10. Lush

Lush Member

I got laid off during the time 12oz was down :(
    It's kind of nice not to have to work right now. But soon I'm going to have to worry about rent......