work's frustrations...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

oh yeah. i hear ya. our IBM INFOPRINT 2000 is a glorified name "machine that will frustate you to the point of trying to vomit out your intestines so you can hang yourself with them. what i wouldnt give for a docutech or a good 5690. even a 5100 would do me fine. and dont get me started on our hurtin excuse for auxilliary machines........

customer service and fast food are what made this country fall apart. those two things and the corporate competition for the title of best at either one of them trained this country to be lazy, dependant and waaaaay to fussy and needy. fuck that. do it yourself if you cant wait 37 seconds for me to finish this other job i started before you even got here you bitch.

god i hate customers. people have no respect ofr the working force and even less if you are in the retail or service industry. its getting to the point of if you dont lick the customers ass and give them all the nurturing they need, they bitch about you not having good customer service.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK PEOPLE. i too cant figure out why im not allowed to just kill people. all the ones i would choose desperately need it, or at the very least someone should grant me "bludgeoning" priveldges. i could just beat people with a mallet or something when they step out of line. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :heated: :heated: :heated: :heated:

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

dude im about to be homeless or something... fr80 is your garage empty???

i hate to become a statistic.

Archived