where to get good paint in the u.s.?

chao

like autopaint and shit...im sick of home depot's crap ass selection of rusto...they have montana in some pearl stores but its impossible to rack unless you get some bolt cutters(which i can't see being conspicuous at all in the middle of the store)...

reese

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ComicBookGuy
Originally posted by swif1

the question you need to ask yourself is why this is in channel zero.

my computer says its in paper chase.

Guest ComicBookGuy

oops, i deleted that post. well the walmart black ive used had a brownish tint to it, it was super runny, and the only caps that fit it were stocks.

I used the Flat black from wal mart with a rusto fat and that shit came out just as good as a rusto. I used to use it all the time when I was broke but now that some beans are rolling in then I go for the AA's/:D Just check it out and see what happens.

Originally posted by chao

like autopaint and shit...im sick of home depot's crap ass selection of rusto...they have montana in some pearl stores but its impossible to rack unless you get some bolt cutters(which i can't see being conspicuous at all in the middle of the store)...

reese

Id say just bolt cut that shit, fuck they probably have some instore you can use...

Archived