Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

where to get good paint in the u.s.?

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by chao, Nov 4, 2002.

1. chao

chao New Jack

like autopaint and shit...im sick of home depot's crap ass selection of rusto...they have montana in some pearl stores but its impossible to rack unless you get some bolt cutters(which i can't see being conspicuous at all in the middle of the store)...

reese

2. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

rusto and AA fucking own you.

3. Flat

Flat New Jack

Want good paint?

Buy it.

4. virus

virus Guest

he is asking where

5. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

whats wrong with rusto?

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

the question you need to ask yourself is why this is in channel zero.

7. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

my computer says its in paper chase.

8. virus

virus Guest

so dose mine

9. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

my computer says close this shite:D

10. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

This is in Zero? Maybe Im an idiot or something :huh?:

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

ahh dad-gummit. what i mean was this is supposed to be in third rail. throw the whole "channel zero" thing out the imginary window please.

12. Naubzer

Naubzer New Jack

If you want to get some good paint stick with Wal Mart and Loews they always have good shit and its cheap.:D

13. Naubzer

Naubzer New Jack

The only good paint that is from wal mart is the black ... well thats the only that has ever worked for me. I use it only for fills thats it. Try it out.:D

14. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

oops, i deleted that post. well the walmart black ive used had a brownish tint to it, it was super runny, and the only caps that fit it were stocks.

15. Naubzer

Naubzer New Jack

I used the Flat black from wal mart with a rusto fat and that shit came out just as good as a rusto. I used to use it all the time when I was broke but now that some beans are rolling in then I go for the AA's/:D Just check it out and see what happens.