What is a 'snarling dog' you ask?

amItoolate?

I got this friend named quake, when we were younger he had a band that always played in the garage at his parents house. we called it the bunker room. His mom was a big scary lady that wrestled at the local armory in the brass knuckle mystery match undr the name cinderblock, she has yet to be undefeated.once quakey didnt clean his room and cinderblock came out to the bunker room, busted his nose and put him in a chicken wing. his stepdad is a city police officer named charcoal. theyre were big into swinging, theyed meet people online and when quakey and his little brother dinosaur would stay with their stepdad, theyd have these crazy sex-parties. one time we were snooping in their room and we found all sorts of things we rally shouldnt have including nipple calmps, and might i say those things hurt! we found a big black dildo we called the monster, we let their rotwiler chawnsie, chew on it and the bitch ate the whole thing!!! we also stumbled apoun a poloroid of charcoal whith his 9 mili halfway up cinderblocks cootchbutanyway....:trembles: They were also the leaders of a biker gang called the snarling dogs, cinderblock has these stickers on her helmet one says "call 911 make a cop come" and "my nipples get harder than most guys dicks" and some others i cant remember though, they can be seen every year at mullet beach s.c. for biker week, but any time you see one of those scary hairy mean lookin bikers rollin through your town,...thats a snarling dog.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whether or not this thing with these disfunctional family is true, I dont know but IF it is'nt, and you made it up, then you have a furball for a thinking device... but if it is true then i would like to see a pic of CINDERBLOCK wrestling.

Archived