what are you listening to?

seen207

i dont know if this thead already exists or not.....if so h well! so, just wondering what everyone is listening to, hip-hop, rock, you know. right now i listening to cali agents how the west was one, anything with planet asia is a sure bet as far as im concerned! listening to alot of solesides/laterics stuff lately, as well as aceyalone and ab-rude...im a big fan of frestyle fellowship.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AREANKAY

You gotta give the person a chance I mean maybe they wear perscription glasses, and did not have them on at the time.............................

:lol: wow. that person must have really bad vision...or they're color blind, and the forum grey is messing them up...

come on now guys....

'seen' was nice enough to drop by our little message board and ask a question.

It's not every day on of the all time kings rolls though here.... errrrr wait a second.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

come on now guys....

'seen' was nice enough to drop by our little message board and ask a question.

It's not every day on of the all time kings rolls though here.... errrrr wait a second.

endless laughs on this board i tell ya...:lol:

yeah i'm pretty sure seen's killing time in between tattooing, rockin' burners, traveling the world and being famous by posting on here:lol:

SORRY!!!!!! i guess i should have looked more extensvely, or past the first page before i opened a new thread........my fault! One other thing.......no, obviously im not the "famous writer" SEEN......actually to be completly honest, and i know at least one fucktard will have a smart ass comment aout me being a toy or what have you but.....ive been writing/paintng for about 9 years now, and to tell you the HONEST TRUTH i NEVER knew that there was a famous "SEEN" out there, if i knew i seriously wouldnt have made SEEN my username, that would just be wack! and i dont even write seen, i just liked the way it sounded and looked!......so excuse me! I dont spend all of my spare time in front of a computer loking at graf trying to learn new styles or asking stupid questions on graf forums because ive been around this shit so much that i dont have to! ive had to learn alot on my own, and ive been taught alot by some close friends, and if i want to do a new style i sit down and draw until i have it locked, and instead of going online to look at graf i go to a nearby city and see it in person, or go to the local yard or go out and paint my own stuff. And i dont go online to laugh at people and talk shit and diss other people's work,(like a few people on here) and try to act like im the shit! and "im better than you" FUCK THAT! thats all i have to say....sorry if i offended anyone, id change my name if i could, an if th modertor wants he can delete this thread baecuse i already exists...PEACE

Archived