VENTURA COUNTY WEST COAST

Guest SKER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to be from there. I have 1000's of 805 flicks back to 91. Do you have any better flicks of that bridge? That spot is SICK! In the last 2 years Ventura/Oxnard graffiti has gotten a lot better. There was a slump for a while. There still are a lot of toys that tag over all the decent burners.

Just to remind people.. the cops watch this board, so don't be dropping to much info about spots, times, and locations.

Anybody remeber DWK, FA2HQ, LM crew, WOA, CSK, HBS, JNC, Mustangs, and other old crews. I haven't been to most of the spots for over a year. I noticed that people from LA and the Valley have been painting some nice stuff there. I'll have to get around to scanning some new stuff and posting it up on here.

Originally posted by Fuxus

I used to be from there. I have 1000's of 805 flicks back to 91. Do you have any better flicks of that bridge? That spot is SICK! In the last 2 years Ventura/Oxnard graffiti has gotten a lot better. There was a slump for a while. There still are a lot of toys that tag over all the decent burners.

please post some more flix from 805...and i dont have any other flicks of that bridge..i gotta get some better angles to see the other ones..and how high up and crazy that shit is....but until i get more flix id like to see some other ppl posting some..and i have noticed the graf has gotten better..the other day i noticed some billboards being hit..nice to see..i gotta get some more flix..peace

Re: is it just me

Originally posted by aichs47

but does that last pic look anything like esel and deis stlye? TKO kills:D

HHMM, WITH A QUICK GLANCE PERHAPS...THEN AGAIN NOT REALLY. ESEL THROWS IN MORE ROUNDED OUT EXTENSIONS AND ON HIS SHIT HIS LETTERS DONT STAY THE SAME WIDTH ALL THE WAY THROUGH LIKE THESE. TKO BOYS BURN SHIT!!!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived