Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TV tonight: Frontline

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Oct 9, 2003.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

if anyone cares, frontline pbs documentary
    called 'truth, war and consequences' is on tonight
    at 9pst....in depth look at the whole iraq quagmire
    with interviews with everyone from chalabi and perle,
    to ambassador joe wilson....
    da link:http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/truth/

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

no tv :eek:

but speaking of tv... there's some hbo movie or something about how cnn got their fame during the gulf war, anyone know the name?

3. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

its called Live From Baghdad

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

ha, you mean no tv or no cable?
    actually, the link says that you can stream
    the whole show this weekend..<me

the live from baghdad thing..i keep seeing
    it at the vidstore, it kinda looks cheesy..
    i wonder if it details the whole hiring of psyops
    personnel:eek:

5. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

that psyops thing dont sound any bit familiar so i dont think it does. you should check it out its not that bad. its kinda exciting. im not sure how accurate it is though.

6. uh oh

7. PedroHammers

PedroHammers Dirty Dozen Crew

The Live from Baghdad film is pretty lame in all honesty. Just another piece of propaganda.
    The only bit in it that is good is when they are driving to Kuwait and one of the reporters states his thoughts on the desert and what it used to be and what it is now.

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

no tv and no cable... and im a dialup thug, so no streaming.

9. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

your telling me you didnt get the least bit excited when they started bombing baghdad or when they were trying to interview sadam. ok so maybe it was as exciting as i remember it being. there are better movies to rent dont get this one unless u catch it on HBO.

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I watched it for a little bit last night. What I saw was pretty interesting. The Iraqis looted EVERYTHING from the buildings...including the copper wire, windows and plumbing. All that was left was a concrete shell.