Trouble logging in to 12oz.....

Dr. Dazzle

So there's this guy I know who can't log on to the forum. When he tries, the following shit comes up:

IPB WARNING [2] load_template(CACHE_PATHskin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 482 of /sources/functions.php)

He's tried re-registering, but nothing works. Anybody have any idea what's going on, and how to fix it? Help will be mucho appreciated....

12oz just isn't the same without his hilariously witty social commentary.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't really have a problem logging back on after the web-site change.....I was kinda buggin' out on the set-up.....but I understand it now.....the only thing I don't get is the little warning squares at the bottom of your info.....because I don't see it on anyone's stuff....I don't know if you are the only who can see it but.....I hope I don't piss anybody off that much.....huh?....I used to live with some people from the East Coast and thier attitude kinda rubbed off on me...and nowadays....I just call shit how I see it....no "beating around the bush".....peace to those cats......from Boston.....and don't get to fucked up.....I know I did tonight after the Sox won......hahaha....man,I'm fuckin' wasted......so pardon me for rambling....lol

^^^^hahaha.....I can't wait...oh yes I can....to see the tags I nailed up tonight.......I have a nice "classic" handstyle that some heads on here have seen....but tonight.......I think you might well handed some crayons and Pizza Hut coloring pad.......hahaha....I have a bad feeling that the shit looks like a 2nd grader did it.......but that's what's great about getting drunk as fuck.....you have BALLS OF STEEL!!!!!.......lol!

Archived