things that are wicked sweet

janell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is not "art fag", this is "trying too hard".

That first guitar is good though. I like it actually. Everything else seems to be all cluttered together. Just glued together with no meaning behind it. The canvas with the whale is a prime example. And that looked like a really nice photo until you added the Riku... ehhh.. throwup on it. That blackbook with the collage (the devil's advocate one) didn't look so bad but it could've been revised. Oh well. This is just my opinion.

You do you,

-J.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Nov 24 2005, 02:11 PM

This is not "art fag", this is "trying too hard".

That first guitar is good though. I like it actually. Everything else seems to be all cluttered together. Just glued together with no meaning behind it. The canvas with the whale is a prime example. And that looked like a really nice photo until you added the Riku... ehhh.. throwup on it. That blackbook with the collage (the devil's advocate one) didn't look so bad but it could've been revised. Oh well. This is just my opinion.

You do you,

-J.

that whale/other shit is not a canvas it is a sign and not my work just part of the same install that my rik sign was in and yes I am a really good photographer.... this is not "trying to hard" or "art fag"it’s called "insomnia" bro

To bad..... you wouldn't get to see any of the graff on this site if it was not for a camra. All the graff on this site is potograft so what what. I was not trying to make a thred about my sellf beleve me I am no loomet but I just whanted a place that you could put flix of things that are wicked sweet..... and every one would say that there not think objeckts. :burn: