the new chrysler concorde ad on tv

mental invalid

...has anyone else checked this ad out? ok ill try to decscribe it:

-mom and daughter in chrysler concorde(family car right?)

-daughter wants to know where her name came from, and her mom tells her that it came from where ever her and her fucking daddy fucked like rabbits and conceived her

-daughter considers this, then (panning to back seat) askes how her baby sister got the name concorde?

-mother looks kinda shocked, by the way mom is in her mid-30s, then looks to the back seat and at the daughter, and again at the back seat, and back at the daughter

-the daughter sees concorde written on the dash, then you here the commercial talk about roomy back seats, then the little girls eyes open up, she looks at the little baby in the back seat and she say "eeeewwww"

i almost fell outta my chair...an american family car brand name...and its about a mother telling her little daughter how her and daddy fucked in the back seat one drunk night, and decided that that wasnt enough, but that they would immortalize it by naming the child after the car!!

are u fucking kidding me?!!! just wondering what the media heads thought of this?

constantly flabergasted-me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this punk ass rich kid tried to race me in one of those hunks of shit while i was driving my girls car which is a 2000 neon...needless to say it was a close race...he won...but then again he has a v6 and i was driving a neon...that little fucking neon is kinda fast though...still cant hang with my mr2 though

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

speaking of fucking like rabbits, that visa check card thing came on right after i saw that concorde commercial. the one where the rabbits are multiplying while a father tries to write a check at a pet store. man, some of the commercials are almost worth watching.

Archived