1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so like i really enjoy bacon and a good ham samiches...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Jul 19, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

so like i really enjoy bacon and a good ham samiches...

Discussion started by fr8oholic - Jul 19, 2002

there's nothing like a good ham sandwich with just a touch of mayo and some nice and green lettuce. i'll take canadian bacon on any eggs i eat any day of the week too. this all makes fr8oh not nearly as credible online.

thank you,

goodnight

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Jul 19, 2002

the only time i would have mayonaise is with tuna.

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Jul 19, 2002

damn, you english and canadaian heads eat some boring shit. im sorry but ham, lettuce, and mayo? thats just not enough flavor for me. and the british cuisine..... oh wait, they dont have a cuisine. plain bread cheese and meat. if youre lucky you get butter. and enlish mustardis horrible. sorry. thats just what this thread brought to mind. i was in ireland somewhat recently and its similar there but not nearly as bad.

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO 12oz Senior Member

DISCO BRYSO - Replied Jul 19, 2002

I like swiss cheese on my ham sammiches. my grandma is Chinese and she says sandwich as "sammichy". refrigerator is "frij-a-freeza". she also says "ay-yah!" a lot.

swiss cheese makes them worthwhile. hook me up with some alpine lace, dog.

jah, you gotta learn to respect the standards. burgers, ham sandwiches (or should I say bologna), OJ, chocolate milk.. these might not be exotic foods, but it's what I eat. why? I don't know.

DISCO BRYSO - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Jul 19, 2002

DAMN FUCKING SKIPPY! mayo is, i dont know man i don't dig the mayo......

ever since being in NY, i have grown fond of potatoe bread, oh man does it rock......

im a sucker for turkey sandwhiches.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

i just like givin people a hard time once in a while. thats all. never mean to offend anyone. believe me. gotta clown canada and britain once in a while when the opertunity presents iitself.

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Jul 19, 2002

i gotta represent the bologna and mustard. yep.

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Jul 19, 2002

there's a little shop down the street from me that
    makes the illest sandwiches...with artichokes on
    them..shit is delicious...........
    disco, your grandma sounds awesome.

9. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

my usual sandwich is a wheet roll/bread with toasted with cheddar cheas(holy shit im tired *cheese), dijon, mayo, sprouts, lettuce, cucumber, pickle, avocado,red onion, and TURKEY. damn tha shits good. now thats a fuckin sandwich! australian mayonaise is fuckin nasty too. i cant believe the subways around here dont carry traditional mayo. its crazy.

10. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jul 19, 2002

noooooooooooo ............. you are all mistaken....the BEST EVER SANDWHICH IN THE WORLD ™ is:

toasted white bread (3slices)
    chicken
    lettuce
    and tonnes of mayo

combine that with a pack of salt and vinega crisps and a can of coke, = the best ever meal. :idea: