so like i really enjoy bacon and a good ham samiches...

fr8oholic

there's nothing like a good ham sandwich with just a touch of mayo and some nice and green lettuce. i'll take canadian bacon on any eggs i eat any day of the week too. this all makes fr8oh not nearly as credible online.

thank you,

goodnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, you english and canadaian heads eat some boring shit. im sorry but ham, lettuce, and mayo? thats just not enough flavor for me. and the british cuisine..... oh wait, they dont have a cuisine. plain bread cheese and meat. if youre lucky you get butter. and enlish mustardis horrible. sorry. thats just what this thread brought to mind. i was in ireland somewhat recently and its similar there but not nearly as bad.

I like swiss cheese on my ham sammiches. my grandma is Chinese and she says sandwich as "sammichy". refrigerator is "frij-a-freeza". she also says "ay-yah!" a lot.

swiss cheese makes them worthwhile. hook me up with some alpine lace, dog.

jah, you gotta learn to respect the standards. burgers, ham sandwiches (or should I say bologna), OJ, chocolate milk.. these might not be exotic foods, but it's what I eat. why? I don't know.

Originally posted by swif1

the only time i would have mayonaise is with tuna.

DAMN FUCKING SKIPPY! mayo is, i dont know man i don't dig the mayo......

ever since being in NY, i have grown fond of potatoe bread, oh man does it rock......

im a sucker for turkey sandwhiches.

Guest BROWNer

there's a little shop down the street from me that

makes the illest sandwiches...with artichokes on

them..shit is delicious...........

disco, your grandma sounds awesome.

my usual sandwich is a wheet roll/bread with toasted with cheddar cheas(holy shit im tired *cheese), dijon, mayo, sprouts, lettuce, cucumber, pickle, avocado,red onion, and TURKEY. damn tha shits good. now thats a fuckin sandwich! australian mayonaise is fuckin nasty too. i cant believe the subways around here dont carry traditional mayo. its crazy.

Guest sneak

noooooooooooo ............. you are all mistaken....the BEST EVER SANDWHICH IN THE WORLD � is:

toasted white bread (3slices)

chicken

lettuce

and tonnes of mayo

combine that with a pack of salt and vinega crisps and a can of coke, = the best ever meal. :idea:

Archived